S I X

chapter six

season 2 episode 6'WHO'S AFARID OF CORY WOLF?"

season 2 episode 6
'WHO'S AFARID OF CORY WOLF?"

"HEY, CORY. READY for the Halloween party?" Shawn asks as he and Nat enter his room. Shawn was dressed up as Cory and Natalia as Topanga.

"Please, I have no time for such things." Cory says waving them off.

"Come on, guess who I'm going as. Okay, I'll give you a hint-" Shawn says before imitating Cory "Wow, Shawn, I wish I was as cool as you."

"Guess Cory!" Natalia laughed.

"I'm sure I have no idea." Cory dryly responds.

"I'm goin' as you! Pretty lifelike, huh?" Shawn says.

"And Im Topanga!" Natalia says "This wig is super itchy," she says yanking it off. "Where's your costume curly fry?"

Cory gets up from his desk and over to his window, "I'm not going."

"But you have to." She says frowning.

"No, I have to stay here, alone, locked in my room where no one can see me." Cory says

"What about Topanga, she's meeting us here, remember?" Shawn asks removing his Cory wig.

"No. I told her it wasn't safe." Cory says turning to his two friends "I can't be responsible for my actions. Only evil will come from tonight."

"Gonna make your move, huh?" Shawn says nudging Natalia making her nudge him harder "ow!"

"If I do, it'll be in all fours. Listen, I gotta tell somebody. Shawn, Nat, I am one of the undead creatures of the night." Cory says

"Cory, you can't fool your best friends. Something's bothering you, isn't it?" Nat says pointing out the obvious with a smile.

"Listen." Cory says and Shawn and Natalia take a seat on the bed "What I'm about to tell you is so bizarre, no one in their right mind would believe it."

"Then I'm your guy." Shawn says

"It all started last night..."

FLASHBACK

Cory walks outside carrying a trash bag, and so is Mr. Feeny "Mr. Matthews, I wouldn't be taking out that garbage if I were you."

"I had to. It was starting to move." Cory replies

"Haven't you heard?" Mr. Feeny questions

"I haven't heard anything, I live upstairs."

"Well, it seems that a wolf escaped from the Philadelphia Zoo. Authorities believe that it may be somewhere in our area."

"A wolf? Out here in the 'burbs?"