T H I R T E E N

chapter thirteen

season 2, episode 13 'CYRANO'

'CYRANO'

"LIAM." NATALIA WHINES as she tries to make her way down the hallway to take a shower before she went to bed.

Since moving into the new apartment, Liam boxes have invaded the hallway and he hasn't felt the need to unpack.

"What?" He says popping his head out of his room.

"The boxes are taking over the place." She says

"Oh stop being dramatic." Liam brushes her off.

"Oh I'm-" she says walking and ends up tripping over a small box that was on the floor. "being dramatic." She says grabbing her face, feeling blood gushing out of her nose. 

"Nat," Liam says rushing to her. "Mama! Abuelita!" He shouts.

"Oh crap," Nat says looking at her hand and seeing blood.

"What happened?" Melissa asks and goes to examine her.

"DIOS MÍO" Lydia dramatically shouts, "She broke her face. Her beautiful face."

"She just broke her nose mom." Melissa says, "We need to go the ER."

"Wow sister, good luck getting a date with that broken face." Liam teases Natalia fakes laugh and then lunges at her brother but Melissa catches he.

"Why did you stop her? I wanted to see who would win." Lydia says shaking her head.

"Mom," Melissa scolds. "We all know Nat would have."

"Cyrano de Bergerac stands in the shadows whispering poetry to the lovely Roxanne, but she thinks it's the good-looking guy speaking to her. So our poor, big-nosed lug wins the heart of the woman he loves, but he wins it for somebody else." Mr. Turner says, discussing the class new read, Natalia was soundly asleep on her desk while he was.

"That is so sweet and so noble, that he would sacrifice his own happiness, to help his friend." Topanga says

Other opinions?" Mr. Turner asks

"Loser." The rest of the class responds, mostly the boys.

"Okay, define 'loser'." Mr. Turner says