E L E V E N

( a/n: i'm switching the episodes around to fit Natalia's storyline better )

chapter eleven

season 2, episode 12'TURNAROUND'

'TURNAROUND'

SINCE HER TALK with Liam and her abuela, Natalia's been spending most of her time with Zack. Denying any feelings for Shawn because Shawn was her best friend and only her best friend. She couldn't be with her best friend in a romantic way because it could end their relationship. She couldn't be falling for her best friend.

"So this turnaround dance?" Zack asks as they walk hand in hand, passing a poster in the hallway.  "The girls do the asking."

"Interesting." Natalia muses.

"I wonder who's gonna ask me." Zack says

"Maybe her." Nat says pointing to a girl walking past them.

"Funny," he says.

"Oh I try." She says laughing and then smiles "Zack Posey, would you -"

"NAT!" Cory's panicked voice cuts her off making Zack roll his eyes "I need your help."

"What's wrong?" She says dropping Zack's hand and going with Cory and Shawn.

"Ingrid asked Cory to the dance." Shawn says

"Oh she's a nice girl." Natalia says

"We need you to give her a makeover, to make her look more cool." Shawn says

"Sure," She says nodding and walking to her locker.

"Really? No, judging or commenting on our plan?" Cory asks, eyeing her carefully.

"Ever since I watched Breakfast Club I've been dying to give someone a makeover. I'm sure your guys plan is going to backfire but Ingrid is going to be look amazing when it does." She says grinning.

"Works for me." Cory says clapping

Natalia was up with Ingrid in Cory and Eric's room working on Ingrid's makeover. Morgan comes in the room, "Cory and Shawn said they want her too look like this."

Natalia grabs the newspaper clipping and rolls her eyes "They want her to look scary?"

"That's what I said." Morgan says as Natalia tosses the clippings on Cory's bed.

"Morgan, always remember that boys are dummies and to not listen to them. Son mensos." Nat says

"Mensos," Morgan repeats and Natalia awes.

"I've never been so proud." She says and sees Ingrid applying blush aggressively.

"Oh no honey, it's blush not spray paint." She says kindly taking the brush away.