T W E N T Y - T W O

chapter twenty-two

season 3, episode 1 'MY BEST FRIENDS GIRL'

season 3, episode 1
'MY BEST FRIENDS GIRL'

NATALIA GÓMEZ WAS on cloud 9. Summer was a good change for the Cubana. Liam went to the basketball camp leaving Lydia and Natalia to think of ideas to spend their summer. After five trips to mall the second week of summer, they were absolutely bored. So not thinking to rationally, the two booked a trip to California to stay at Schneider's beach home in Malibu.

That lead to a three straight weeks of Natalia tanning, boogie boarding, meeting cute lifeguards, sending postcards to everyone back home, and shopping at the cutest little shops on the pier.

When she came back home, she found Shawn and Cory lounging around in her room, something they did regularly while she was gone to pass the time and when they missed her. After hitting them with her bags for 3 minutes straight for invading her space, she gave them their souvenirs and spent the last reminder of summer with her two favorite dorks.

She was happy, she didn't have to stress about
anything and it was amazing for her mind and her skin which Lydia pointed out. She loved California but was glad to be back home with her favorite people, though part of her did miss flirting with those incredibly hot lifeguard that she for a few make-out sessions with but home is where the heart is. ( Shawn is where her home and heart is but she was to stupid and stubborn to say that aloud or acknowledge the thought in her head - again - stubborn.)

Natalia was currently painting before school, blasting her stereo as she swayed her head and let her paintbrush dabbed the canvas in front of her. She freezes when an indescribable odor hits her nose, she begins "Liam, I already told you to wash your jockstra-" she spun around on her stool, seeing the source of the smell belonged to Cory. Natalia grabs her stained cloth, waving it around as she covered her nose with the back of her hand. "Take a bath in tomato juice, you reek!"

"Oh no," Cory distresses as Natalia picks up her work space. "I added to much cologne! Maybe this will help," he says as he sprays multiple bottles of Nat's perfume on himself.

Natalia makes a face as she uses her thumb and pointer finger to pinch her nose, "You made it stronger."

"Walking to Shawn's will air it out?" Cory says, but his sentence sounded more like a question.

"Let's hope it does before my nose hairs start disintegrating," Natalia remarks as she fans Cory out of her room with her binder as they leave her room.

"Walk faster Nat," Cory urges.

Natalia rolled her eyes, she knew that Cory was anxious to see Topanga. They left her apartment, quickly saying bye to Lydia, Schneider, and Melissa as they did and made the 5 minute walk to Shawn and Jonathan's apartment. Cory bursts through the door as Natalia calmly waltzes in, keeping her distance from the smelly boy.