last night of summer pt.3

"by the way i'm jules,i just moved here" the blonde girl said after she was finished throwing her bloody arm in nate's face.
she walked out of the kitchen.

i walked over to nate with my arms crossed. "does that make you feel better about yourself nate? harassing a random girl who did literally nothing to you?" i scolded. he didn't say anything. "you're such a fucking douche bag. do you know that?" i said with a louder voice. "ashley" he mumbled. but i didn't stop. "nate i swear to fuck. if you keep doing shit like that you're gonna end up fucking your whole life up"i scolded. he looked down then back up. "she didn't even fucking do anything to you!"
i yelled.

he grabbed my wrist very harshly and walked me outside to the front lawn. "look,i don't know who you fucking think you are. but no slut like you gets to tell me what i can and can't do" he scolded.

"nate i'm not a slut! stop saying that to me"
i said. "yeah you fucking are and you know it" he sassed. he looked down at my chest and could see my puff bar hanging out of my top.

he rolled his eyes. "oh yeah and you have a fucking raging nicotine addiction" he said. "i'm
not addicted don't say that" i said. "did you like fuck the drug dealer for that puff?" he teased. "no nate." i said clearly not amused by his "joke".

"are we done here? okay good" i sassed. and i went to walk away. but instead he grabbed my wrist and pushed me against his truck. "we're done when i say we're done" he demanded. i scoffed. and tried to walk away again. but he pushed his large hand against my torso making me stumble against his truck.

"what the fuck nate" i said loudly. he didn't say anything. "you may push maddy around but don't you dare do it to me" i scolded. he took his hand off my torso. and i walked past him making sure to hit my shoulder against his arm.

i walked back into the house. i downed a whole cup of vodka very quickly and tried to find the blonde girl. i think she said her name was jules? i don't know. i guess i'll find out.

i saw her standing against a wall watching people dance against each other. i smiled at her and walked to her. she looked kind of nervous when i walked up to her.

"hey,i just wanted to say i'm really sorry about nate. he's um-um-drunk" i said. ew why am i defending what he just did with that practical "he's drunk" excuse? i hate myself oh my god.

she shrugged her shoulders. "it's all good" she said. i knew it wasn't "all good". she definitely is like traumatized. i mean i would be too. "i'm ashley" i said. "jules." she said putting her hand out. i shook it.

i watched nate come back in the house. and as soon as he spotted me talking to jules he rolled his eyes and threw his arms up.

honestly i don't even know how long i stood there talking to her. but i enjoyed every second of it. she's a super nice girl. and she's pretty cool too. she's also like so beautiful.

after a while of talking,we parted ways. i made my way back to fez. he may be a drug dealer but he has a good heart. always checks up on me and he does a lot for me. i mean i've stayed at his place so many times. only because i get too drunk or high to face cal or marsha. he also just makes sure i'm doing okay mentally. he knows i got a lot of shit in my head that no one should have to deal with.

i sat with him and we just had a normal conversation while we smoked a blunt together. that was my favorite thing to do. smoke with fez and talk about random shit. literally paradise.

but it was getting pretty late and not to mention,i had school in the morning. so i got
my ass off the couch and said bye to fez. and walked outside.

i didn't get as drunk or high as i hoped. i was barely drunk but i was high. whatever. i've driven both drunk and high in the past. i'll be fine this time.

as i got outside i saw nate standing against his truck yelling at maddy. "maddy shut the fuck up!" she rolled her eyes and walked away from him. i walked past him and went to my car.

"yo ashley!" he called. "what nate" i sassed. "i'll take you home,i saw you smoke with fezco. i don't want you driving home high" he scolded. i rolled my eyes. "nate i've done it a million times. i'll be fine" i said. "quit being a stubborn bitch and get in the fucking truck" he demanded.  "um you're like drunk" i said. his jaw clenched. i knew he wasn't messing around. so i just gave in and got in his truck. great another fight i lost with nate.

i got into his truck and put my seatbelt on. "what about my car?" i asked. "i'll bring you here after school tomorrow and you can get it" he said. "so how am i supposed to get to school genius" i asked with a sarcastic tone. "i'll bring you" he said with an attitude. i let out a sigh then said "ew no"

he looked at me with raised eyebrows. i let out a laugh. "what?" i asked. "you are literally such a cunt" he said. i rolled my eyes. "i just can't win with you nate. never have never will"
i said. "oh who saw that coming? ashley playing the victim card" he said sarcastically.

fuck nate jacobs.