pretend its okay.

nate is temporarily expelled from school as of now. however me and maddy are still expected to go and pretend everything is okay. i think both of us are feeling better by now. i mean it literally happened yesterday but,we're just going to have to get over this.

nate is still gonna bring me to school though. i told him that i want him to. and he agreed. when i woke up and got ready,he stayed in my bed the whole time and just watched me. i literally want to fuck him so bad right now.

anyways. i went into my closet and pulled out a few different outfits deciding which one to wear. i laid them all out on my bed. "those are all slutty" nate said. i rolled my eyes but stayed silent. i ended up picking out:

 i ended up picking out:

i only wore that shirt cause it was the only one he would be okay with me wearing

i only wore that shirt cause it was the only one he would be okay with me wearing. nate watched me as i put my clothes on. he smirked as i took my shirt off and put a bra on. "i wish i could fuck you right now" he said. "i will literally let you fuck me so hard later" i flirted. he smirked. i did some easy makeup and just kept my hair down.

when i was done me and him went downstairs. i said bye as cal and marsha left. me and nate sat in the kitchen and he ate breakfast. aaron came up from the basement as soon as cal and marsha left. why was he awake before 12 pm? tf.

neither of us said anything to him. "why are you dressed like a church girl" he asked me. i looked down at my outfit and raised my eyebrows at him. "what? normally you look like a slut" he laughed. nate clenched his fists. "aaron you would literally do anything to fuck her,just admit it" nate chimed in. aaron just laughed. i was so uncomfortable and nate sensed it so he grabbed the keys to his truck and motioned for me to go outside.

we walked out to his truck. when we got in,he turned to me. "i'm sorry you have to live with him" he said. i laughed a bit. "nate it's fine" i said. he didn't say anything.

on the ride to school we just made small talk.
when we got there he drove around to the drop
off section. before i hopped out he said "i'll get you from school,okay?" i nodded my head. "okay,yeah. bye love you" i said. "i love you ashley" he said with a serious tone. i half smiled and shut the truck door and walked into the school.

when i got in the school i looked around for maddy. when i saw her across the hall we walked to eachother. "hey" i said. "hey" she said. "look,if anyone asks about nate and the whole carnival situation,just deny it and don't engage in any conversation about it." i said. "well duh,but he needs a plan,not being able to see him is driving me crazy" she said. "don't worry mads,me and him have a plan." i said without giving too much detail.

she looked at me and smiled. "ugh i love you two,so devious" she said. "we love you maddy" i said with a laugh. then bb came up to us.

me and bb were never friends but i've always been aware of her. she's literally hilarious. i wish we were friends sooner. "hey bitches" she said. "hey" me and maddy said at the same time.

the three of us made small talk until kat and cassie came up to us. honestly i've always thought kat was a nice girl. very pretty and funny. and don't get me wrong,i'm happy she's starting to love herself and be confident because she deserves to love herself. she's a beautiful girl. but this new personality she has,needs to go. she's just mean now. but i've never really been friends with her so it's not my place to say anything.

whatever. anyways we all walked to our classes together. everyone was staring at me and maddy. honestly it's fucking annoying. mind your business.