carnival night pt.2

all 3 of us walked to the pretzel booth. which was really fez and ashtray's cover so they could sell drugs. good for them. chase that bag.

we walked up to ashtray. "welcome to pretzel mania how can i take your order" he asked with his very deep voice that he tries way to hard to talk in. "we don't eat carbs" maddy said in a sassy tone. "three please" me and cassie said at the same time. "that'll be 60" ashtray said. all three of us took a 20 dollar bill out of our shirts and handed it to him. he handed each of us a pretzel. we all took them and said thankyou.

we all threw our pretzels in the trash can and took the molly walking in between two trailers. we all started to take it.

i went back to the booth after fucking around with cassie and maddy for a while. jules had showed up to the booth. she asked cal for a cup
of chili. cal was being weird. this man literally dropped the cup and was shaking. nate was watching the whole thing very closely. like he was oddly focused on them.

after jules walked away,of course aaron opened his fat fucking mouth. "she go to east highland?" he asked. "yeah she's a junior" me and nate said at the same time. "damn that's jail time" aaron said. that never stopped him from trying to get with me. "she's a super sweet girl" i said. aaron nodded and nate glared at me. does she still have something against her because of the knife situation between those two the night of mckay's party? god that boy holds grudges.

well by time they were ready to announce the chili cook off winner (which we all knew it was going to be cal) the molly finally kicked in and i was high out of my mind. but i stayed at the booth trying to act as sober as possible.

"and the winner of this years chili cook
off is NATE JACOBS!!" the guy yelled.

everyone began clapping and cheering him
on. me,nate,aaron,cal,and marsha crowded together and posed for the picture. right after it was taken,there maddy was.

what a fucking bad bitch. that girl has some balls.

"yeah i'm not supposed to be here because i'm dressed like a hooker and none of you like
me — but i just wanted to say congratulations" she said.

i looked at her and shook my head and nate said "maddy get out of here" she tipped the chili pot over. it splattered all over my jeans. "what in god's name is your problem?"
marsha asked. "you cunt" maddy spat. nate grabbed her by the wrist and walked off with her. marsha ran over to me trying to get the chili off of my jeans.

"that girl has some real fucking issues" arron said. "aaron! language!" marsha scolded as she squatted down rubbing the chili off of my jeans. "it's okay,really. these jeans are old anyways. i just need to find nate and maddy"
i said. "are you sure honey?" she asked me. "yeah" i replied. "okay" she said with a small smile.

i ran off to find maddy and nate. i knew nate was gonna do something stupid. i found them in between two trailers. screaming at eachother. i watched as he wrapped his hand around her neck. she was struggling to breath. "NATE GET OFF OF HER!" i yelled. "ashley go away" he warned. "NO!" i said. i ran up to him and tried to pry him off of maddy.

he let go of her. she fell to the ground. i wanted to help her up but before i could,nate grabbed me. he slammed me against the trailer and wrapped his hand tightly around my neck. "NATE LET GO" maddy yelled. "NATE LET GO I MEAN IT!" she yelled. i tried to get him
off but his grip was far too strong.

he eventually let go and walked away. i fell onto the ground next to maddy. we sat there just holding eachother for at least 30 minutes. i was scared of him right now. and so was she. not because of the fact that he choked us. but because we both knew no matter what he did,we both still wanted to be with him.