if im being honest

a few weeks later-

i would be lying if i told you that i'm not completely falling head over heels for nate. i never thought id see this day. mainly because me and him have never gotten along or saw eye to eye on a lot of shit.

but we kind of decided that we just need to keep our business out of school. the whole situation with maddy has cooled down. nate forced her to apologize to me for what she did. i didn't really want or need her apology but i pretended i did because i wanted to make her feel bad. i swear i'm not a bitch but i just really hate maddy.

anywayssss,me and nate haven't made anything official or even talked about whatever the fuck we are. we just have been hanging out a lot and we fuck. like a lot. but he's still like with maddy. and i still hook up with my fuck buddies. yeah i guess you can say he's cheating on maddy with me,but like as he should. and plus i'm better than her. thankyou very much.

so it sucks that when we're at school i can't really hug him or be near him. but at home,it's a different story.

we're always in eachother's rooms. we hang out every chance we get. we go for drives a lot. he tries to teach me how to play his video games that he plays. there's only one that i'm good at. i literally beat his ass in fortnite all the time. but other than that game,i suck at video games. but yeah we've been getting pretty close.

cal is a little sus of us to be honest. but deny deny deny. you know? anyways i need him and maddy to break up for good cause like i want him all the myself. not the be a bitch but i'm better for him and why does she want to stay with him anyways? he treats her like shit.

we don't fight as bad as we used to. but me and him definitely get into it sometimes. mainly about my outfits. cause apparently i dress like a slut. we also fight about the amount of makeup i wear. and he hates the fact that i'm still hooking up with other guys. but the thing is,he's still fucking maddy. so why can't i fuck other people?

he's like really good in bed by the way. like one of the best guys i've ever fucked. we've had sex in my car,his truck,my bed,his bed,my shower,his shower,the couch,the basement,the laundry room,the kitchen floor,and the kitchen counter. honestly whenever we're home alone,we do it everywhere but our bedrooms. but when people are at home we just do it in our beds or showers so no one knows.

i know that's tmi,but if you could fuck nate jacobs in all those places,you would be bragging too. god he's so hot. and so fucking annoying sometimes.

anyways the stupid carnival thing is tomorrow night. normally i wouldn't hate it but every single year,cal is apart of the chili cook off and he takes it way too far. like it's weird. but he always fucking wins. and i have to be in the picture and it's so obnoxious. other then that,the carnival is kind of fun. well actually,i don't know,tbh i don't really have friends and i just sit in the booth with cal the whole time. but i mean all the other people that are there with their friends seem like they're having fun.