Chapter 13 - Niall

I honestly have no idea what happened after we left Zayn's last night. All I know is that I woke up squashed between Zayn and Liam with the dead weight of Louis on my legs.

After a lot of struggle, I finally made it out of the crowded bed without waking any of the boys.

Jeez, we haven't all slept in the same room since Zayn left six years ago. I'd forgotten how much they all snore. There's a reason I always packed earplugs. The only reason I was able to sleep through the morning is probably because I was shit-faced.

Speaking of, where do Zayn keep the Aspirin?

I lift myself up from where I've been laying on the floor for the past 10 minutes and drag my feet over to where Zayn is sleeping.

"Zee.", I whine, shaking his shoulder. "Wake up."

His eyebrows draw together as he squints up at me, eyes still heavy with sleep. "What do you want?"

Grabbing his arm, I pull him out of bed, much to his protest. "What the fuck Niall? I was sleeping.", he exclaims form his position on the floor, looking absolutely betrayed.

"Sorry.", I mutter. "My head's killing me and I need company. And since you're the host, you can help me with both.", I explain matter of factly, ignoring his glare.

"Fine."

"But I seriously despise you right now, Irish.", Zayn states as he exits the room.

"Love you too.", I say after him, taking one last look at the snoring men on the bed before following him down the stairs.

I hop up on the kitchen counter, watching Zayn rummage through the cabinets for the medicine. "I swear I had some.", I hear him mumble to himself.

This might actually be the only time I've seen him not give a fuck about his hair looking like a bird's nest.

I rub my pounding head in hopes to soothe the pain. "Do you have it, or do we need to go to the shop?", I ask when he still hasn't found anything after searching the entire kitchen.

Zayn nods in defeat, "I think I used the last one yesterday."

I slide off the counter, giving his shoulder a pat as I walk past him, "The shop it is.", I say in the most posh accent I can muster.

Zayn lets out a laugh, "That might be the most horrible impression you've ever done."

I spin around to face him, causing him to nearly crash into me. "How dare you?", I exclaim, trying to my best to look hurt. Hand over my heart and everything.

It only causes a wide grin to spread on Zayn's face. "What can I say? I only speak the truth, my lord."

"And that's supposed to be better?", I scoff, lightly shoving his tattooed chest.

"You wound me."

"Cheers, peasants.", someone brushes past us, hair a complete mess on one side of his head, flat on the other.

"Morning to you too, mate.", Zayn says with an eyeroll.

Louis flips him off over his shoulder as he turns the corner, out of view.

"We're going to the get some Aspirin and shit form the shop now.", I yell at him from my spot in front of the stairs, just now noticing that Zayn's vanished.

"Have fun.", I hear Louis yell back over the sound of cupboards being closed harshly.

I'm hit with something soft in the face, followed by Zayn's voice, "Here you go."