Hazel's quest - Frazel - kinda angsty

Yes i decided to do some Frank and Hazel, they are two of my favorite characters and I love their dynamic, but they're both pretty young so I figure there would be more development needed to achieve a happy frazel ending.  So a little Angst here ig heheh. 

This is right after the defeat of Gaea and before trials of Apollo

I kind of changed the timeline around a little bit, bare with me here, I had Frank and Hazel become Praetor at the same time, otherwise it would affect the dynamic in a way that doesn't really jive with this story, so lets just imagine that Reyna joins the Hunters right after Gaea is defeated and names Hazel as her successor (Like in the books)

_________________________________________________________

She and Frank had fought, again, about something stupid, as always. It was weird being praetor alongside him. He was stressed, so is she. There's still so much to fix around camp. Neither of them want to screw anything up. She thought to herself as she jogged to the dining hall replaying the conversation in her mind. All the micromanaging from Frank hurt her, it felt like he didn't trust her. She did something then he followed right behind and did it over again.They had fought minutes before after she planned to get some new boats in for their dismal harbor and Frank insisted on reviewing all the documents to make sure it was sorted. 

---

"Frank I did it, you don't need to reread every single thing I do" she declared exhaustedly. Frank looked up from the desk seeming very frustrated "yes I do Hazel, we're a team, we need to make sure everything goes smoothly, you're young and stressed so i'm just trying to help" She raised her eyebrows at him "is that what this has all been about? My age?? Frank you are literally two years older then me, we are both young and stressed, you micromanaging everything i do wont help anyone!" She declared. He stayed silent. "found a mistake yet hmm?"  Hazel inquired, she immediately regretted the tone, its not something she uses often and never something she wanted to use with Frank.

He definitely seemed hurt by the attitude, he never wanted to fight with Hazel, but he squared his jaw to reply

Franks Pov:

"Well maybe you should just trust that i want to help you and let me do my job"

He said to her in the snarkiest tone he could muster. "Frank let me do MY job, we're supposed to be a team! And you don't trust me!" She said in a raised voice

"quiet down will you? We don't need to whole camp knowing that their leaders cant get along"he said as he looked back down at the desk

An awkward pause

"Hazel i'm just trying to make sure everything is functional." He tried to explain, Hazel was livid now, "FRANK! You're the one that's had screw ups! That I had to catch! Remember when you had a probatio help build that monument Annabeth designed and he actually knocked over a fountain!" She yelled, He had never heard Hazel yell before, especially not at him, she was far from done yet "I'm darn good at my Job, Reyna wouldn't have put me here if i want capable, your'e exhausting me! I don't need a babysitter i need a colleague! You're the last person who id expect to baby me because of my age, you're dating me for Gods sake" 

"Hazel you're acting like a child"

"Well then stop treating me like one! You're killing me here, its like were not even a couple anymore, duty comes first but if you want us to work you need to trust me"

"Well maybe i cant" He immediately regretted saying that as he watched the hurt flash across Hazel's face.

"If you cant trust me we cant work"