Chapter Two

Author's Note

Hey guys! So basically the entire story is told from Ashley's PoV, so there's gonna be a lot of time skips, just to warn you!

_____________________

I groaned as a knock came from my door, I flipped over in my bed, knocking the book I had been reading last night over.

"Get up Ashley! Aunt Jenna's coming home today!"
My sister's annoying voice came from behind the door.

I groaned again, I was putting on some clothes when the my phone rang, the caller ID read;

Annoying Salvatore Brother #1

"Stefan, what do you need?"
I say as I root around for a clean pair of jeans,

"We're going to kill Katherine tonight, I need you to be there"

"And why exactly do you need me?"

"To keep Jeremy in line, I need you to make sure he doesn't do something stupid"
I sigh,

"Well, parties aren't really my thing and don't you have Elena to keep him in line?"
I find a semi-clean pair of Jean's, and pull them on with a blue tshirt.

"I don't wanna involve Elena, something could go wrong and she could be hurt"
As opposed to the other hundred people that will be there, I thought.

"Fine, I'll go. But as soon as it's over, I'm out, I'm not gonna be around people more than I have to"

"Fine. I'll see you there then"
He hangs up, I stare at the phone,

"Jerk"

Flashback

I was about to sneak downstairs to grab some cookies, but a certain fair haired vampire stood in my way,

"Stefan, what do you want?"
I ask, kind of impatiently,

"Well, uh, I just wanted to see if you were alright"
I squinted at him, then realized,

"Oh, you mean since I found out you and Damon were vampires"

"Yeah"
He looked very uncomfortable,

"Eh, doesn't really bother me that much, it's kinda obvious, considering how you waited to be invited in, and Caroline always wearing that stupid scarf"

He nodded,

"So you don't have any questions? Or anything?"

"Nah, not really,"

I started to close the door, then paused,

"Well I have one question,"

He tilted his head, showing that he was listening,