Stella x Male Angel Reader

Today was a very unique and exciting day for (Y/n). For today, he was to share the news of Happy Hotel with a royal family. 

The Goetias.

Truly, (Y/n) only knew little about this high ranking family, a family of bird demons, and he did also know that it consisted of a family of three. 

Setting his nerves aside, (Y/n) adjusted his white suit, pampered his wings, and popped his neck muscles, for now he was to embark on a mission to try and convince a high standing family to consider redemption. Though it seemed as though it would have to wait.

Approaching the mansion, (Y/n) was immediately met with a lamp shattering through one of the mansion's windows. It was such a close call since it nearly hit him. As the lamp hit the ground with force, (Y/n) looked back up to where it came crashing from, only to now hear loud shouting coming from the now broken window. A woman was clearly heard screaming, but it was too inaudible from the distance. 

Taking each step with caution as to not get accidentally pummeled with anymore flying furnishings, (Y/n) reached the main door finally. 

There were no bodyguards or any welcome personnel to speak of. (Y/n) was on his own, unsure if to knock on the door now, or wait till the woman in distress inside calmed down. Since he was closer and against the door, (Y/n) leaned his ear against the large door to try and figure out what all the commotion was about.

Inside, the Goetias were blaring about, mainly the royal lady, Stella. She was incensed about her husband, Stolas about cheating on her with an imp.

Stella: "You are fucking pathetic to even have sex with these worthless sacks of shit! Let alone do it in MY HOUSE!"

Stolas: "Please Stella dear, stop throwing things. It's just...."

Stella: "Just?!?! Just what?? You are cheating on me!! With an IMP!!!"

Stolas: "Blitzy is not just an imp, he's-"

Before being able to finish, Stella reached over and grabbed a toaster on the kitchen counter and hurled it over straight at Stolas, who, just in time, dodged it. The sound of the toasted slamming and exploding against the wall made Stolas realize that this isn't going to work out at the moment. He took a deep sigh and composed himself so hopefully his distraught wife could listen.

Stolas: "Stella, I'm sorry but I cannot cooperate when you are this angry... I'm going to take Octavia out and hopefully by then, you'll be calm?"

Stella: "CALM!? You want calm??? Taking my daughter out and acting like ALL IS WELL?? You're probably using that as an excuse to go see that fucking imp! When you leave! Never come back!"

Reaching over to grab the microwave, Stolas saw this as his opportunity to get out of there quickly. Stella turned back to face Stolas but saw that he was gone. Dropping the microwave, she sat herself down at the kitchen table and just began to weep into her arms.