Update and NSFW Chapters

First of all, thank you all so much for enjoying and reading the stories I have created. I put a lot of love and effort into them. I'm glad to see that they bring entertainment to a lot of you. 

I started a Wattpad because I was tired of the same old fanfics I kept coming across. I wanted something different and that's what I strive for. To be different. I'm not like those that just take the script of the material and paste it along with adding a few new things here and there. No. Rather, I take the material and decide upon a unique take that keeps in core with what it's about, but something that is refreshing and not just something that is expected. My quality is all thanks to you because of this! 

To have my stories reach the heights it has is overwhelming. To have many of you be eager to read the next story I produce is truly heartfelt to me. Which brings me to what you all are waiting for in this announcement. 

What's next?

Well, obviously there are still the OUTDATED chapters I have to recreate. Along with that, I am proud to declare that I will also be recreating my notorious Charlie Morningstar x Male Angel Reader story with a brand new plot and direction! This will take time considering I will want to create chapters as much as I can so that it can be released in an orderly fashion. But do be thrilled to know that it is coming!

Now to what I'm sure most of you have been itching to know about.

NSFW Chapters.

Lemons, basically.

As you have noticed, none of my stories delve too deeply into the sexual nature. The main reason for this is because to me, lemons are far too mundane. Too easy. A simplistic pull for views. Yet I cannot deny that many of you have been wanting this for quite a while, and I'm happy to announce that you will be able to get them.... 

....for a price.

I have created a Patreon account to host my NSFW chapters along with NSFW artwork that will also be drawn by me every now and then starring the characters I've written about! 

I am indeed an artist, and I intend to showcase my talents to all of you! Ranging from artwork that goes along with the stories I produce! Expect cute and heartwarming art starring (Y/n) and the many women that he has swooned!

Here are some examples as to what you can expect!