Velvet x Male Angel Reader [OUTDATED]

Exiting a restaurant in Hell, (Y/n) smiled knowing that he seemingly convinced the owners of said restaurant to advertise the Happy Hotel. This was a great change of the regular and mundane feeling of being shunned and insulted. 

(Y/n): "Thank you! Your generosity and welcoming nature will not be forgotten. I hope to see you participate within our program!"

As he finished his final waves of goodbye, (Y/n)'s attention was fully focused on the occupants inside and not on the sidewalk as he was walking out. This caused him to bump into someone.

Someone who he would soon find out, that doesn't take kindly to being bumped into.

(Y/n): "Oh, I'm sorry miss. Allow me to assist you up, my focus wasn't on what was in front of me. Here, take my hand."

The lady that (Y/n) bumped into was sitting on the ground, knocked back from the impact of them colliding. Due to the bump, her hair obstructed her view as to who dared make her fall over. The only thing she could see through her strands of hair was the hand that the man offered. Grasping his wrist tightly, she used it to launch herself back up and prepared to punch the man with her other free hand, but stopped right as soon as her hair moved to the side, letting her see finally who this person was. 

She laid eyes on the man, his skin looked human, and his whole body wasn't all mutated or devilish. It was when she caught a glimpse at the golden cross on his chest and the wings on his back that she realized this was no demon, but an Angel.

A loud laugh began to commence from the lady, making (Y/n) a little confused as to what was happening. 

She kept laughing and laughing, not stopping. What made it even more concerning was that she still had a strong grip on (Y/n)'s wrist, haven't letting go since grabbing it.

It was then when (Y/n) got a good look at this giggling woman's eyes and face. She had gray skin, a huge and wild hairstyle, unique yet somewhat comical makeup and bright red eyes which shot daggers into (Y/n)'s soul. The outfit she had on too, was very jester like, very eccentric. Her maniacal laughing and devilish eyes along with her surprisingly strong grip on his arm made (Y/n) feel in danger. 

Velvet: "A new playmate? I've never seen you here before

Velvet: "A new playmate? I've never seen you here before."

Her voice was smooth, mature, yet childish in a way. It matched her appearance perfectly. 

Velvet: "I look forward to seeing what you got in store, Angel boy."

Finally letting go of her deadly grip, she turned and went on her way. A stunned and worrisome (Y/n) inspected his wrist, wrinkled from the robust pressure she put on it. He wasn't sure what to make of that whole ordeal, but whoever that woman was, she surely did put some fear into his mind. 

A few days pass, (Y/n) kept frequenting the restaurant he successfully managed to secure into participating in Happy Hotel's redemption program. He grew to enjoy their company and found the change from the rest of Hell's vulgar view on Angels, relieving.