Lute x Male Angel Reader

Many of the exorcists were lined up horizontally in formation. Standing at attention, prepared for their weekly training. 

At the center of it all, overlooking the soldiers was Lute, the fearless lieutenant of Adam. 

A young woman, fair skinned and white hair matched with yellow eyes filled with pride

A young woman, fair skinned and white hair matched with yellow eyes filled with pride. Donning the usual attire that her and her fellow exorcists wore. She also had a black halo the accompany her appearance. It glowed slightly with a white hue. She truly was an intimating figure to behold.

She was in charge of helping to whip these soldiers into the best shape they can be in. 

Her demeanor and personality was always driven to be authoritarian. Dominant. Leading.

She held all of the soldiers in front of her like weapons of war. She strived to keep all of them clean and prepped for whatever task befalls them. 

Especially when it came to the annual Extermination Day.

A day that Lute always was eager to partake in. 

Her callous and unrelenting view on sinners made her the poster child of what an exorcist truly is. She was a killing machine. A sinner's worst nightmare.

Lute: "Everyone! Lap around the track! I want your wings in pristine condition! Any who fail to complete the course will be marked down!"

Her demanding tone rang through every exorcist's ears as they all responded in unison.

Exorcists: "Yes ma'am!"

Not delaying any further, the exorcists took flight and followed Lute's orders without hesitation. 

A small smirk of confidence formed upon Lute

A small smirk of confidence formed upon Lute. Her yellow eyes filled with unmatched leadership. She enjoyed being in power. To be able to control so many under her wings, it truly filled her with strength.

Even though she was treating these exorcists strictly, she truly did deep within have a connection with them all. She wanted them to be just like her. To fight alongside others that she helped create into being like her, it was her goal.