Crymini x Male Angel Reader

Conformity.

(Y/n), the Angel from Heaven is a strict and obedient follow in the principle of conformity. 

Raised for many years in Heaven, he became one of following rules and guidelines. So when tasked with assisting Charlie Morningstar in rising up her redemption program in Hell, he was well aware of the vastly different viewpoint of conformity. Regardless, he was well equipped mentally for the lawlessness that Hell was prominent for.

Sharing his thoughts and mindset with others in this devilish Hell would surely attract the most sinister and rowdy of demons. Whether it be to mock and taunt his ways, or to try something even more cruel and violent. (Y/n), however, was unafraid and ready to take on such rebellious personalities head on, and so enters in a rogue that would surely give him more than he could handle. 

Standing right outside of a venue, (Y/n) had his arms to his sides. With one hand holding onto business cards that detail the redemption program Charlie is hosting. The main goal was to procure as many potential clients as possible. The venue was well regarded as a hot spot for the distained and hated. A place filled with vicious and downright vile in nature demons. 

A perfect place to begin, for (Y/n) was more than capable of protecting himself. The power that an Angel possesses is far beyond of any demon. Even Overlords would have a challenge when in combat with a winged peacekeeper.

Another advantage that (Y/n) had was that the doorman, who resided in who comes in and out of the venue, was already peaked in interest of the program. So when (Y/n) approached, he was let in without any complications. Handing the doorman a business card he had, he made his way into the venue, on his guard and on the prowl. 

Play for immersion 

The entire area erupted in this ear piercing tune, as lights of all colors drowned the entire place in it's pallet. The music blasted so roughly, that (Y/n) could feel his ears throbbing from the intensity. 

Placing his hands upon his ears to help alleviate the harsh extremity of the music, (Y/n) scoped the venue for any who looked most needing of the redemption program. 

The entire venue consisted of ruthless demons, all with the characteristics of the following. Violent, sultry, lustful, troublesome, hateful just to name a few. (Y/n) was truly in for a rough and challenging night, one he welcomed fully. Suddenly a faint sound of glass being broken was heard over the loud music, but enough to where he could hear the glass shattering. A rumble was heard as well along with the broken glass. Focusing his eyes, he saw that it was where the bar resided. (Y/n) knew that perhaps that was a good place to search for a candidate. 

Making his way through the crowd of dancers and party goers, (Y/n) constantly kept unintentionally colliding shoulders with the denizens inside. Thankfully, all were lost in their trance to the music, and perhaps to other leisures to even pay any mind to the Angel that was now in their club. The more he made his way through the crowd, the more he became recognized however. Peering his eyes all around, he could see the looks of distain and confusion as to why an Angel was in a place like this. Death stares and amorous stares from all sorts of demons caught his eyes, but putting it aside, he nearly made his way to the source of the glass breaking.