Octavia x Male Angel Reader

Waking up from her sleep, not from her alarm, or her getting fully rested, rather Octavia awakens from an all too familiar outcry. Her parents were in another room, shouting at one another, mostly the mother. Even with her door closed, the voices of her mother and father rang through the walls, making Octavia dread to sit up and get ready for the day. This was a common occurrence, waking up from her parents constant fighting. 

Managing to find the energy to finally leave her bed, she lazily puts together her outfit for the day. Consisting of a sparkling pink dress and a black jacket over it, along with a beanie, she was prepped and ready to leave this chaotic household.

Slipping in her earbuds, she sneaked her way around her parents, not wanting to be caught by them or have to hear any more of their drama. Leaving her mansion, she successfully made it out, and was now on her way to one of her favorite spots to get away from it all.

Along her path, the music blasting in her ears, she contemplated as to exactly what her plans for today were. The main focal point was heading to the local library, but she didn't want to hang there the whole time. During her walk to the library, some imps saw Octavia in the distance, opposite of where they were. When they saw her, walking all alone, they couldn't believe their eyes. 

Octavia was part of the Goetia family, who were esteemed and extremely rich, so their objective was clear.

Capture and hold her for ransom.

Reaching the library, she entered in. What separated this place from any other in this city she despised so much so, was that the library actually was tame compared to everywhere else, including her own home. The librarian greeted Octavia and she went on her way to see what was to read today, just as long as it keeps her mind off of everything. Taking hold of a book, she checked it out, a fiction book that was a genre of romance, she took a seat in the far back, away from everyone else. Not many were present in the library, which Octavia enjoyed. Seclusion was her ideal way of relaxation, along with a good book. 

Delved deep into her reading, the book was about a young princess who found love out of the blue in that of a handsome saint, but trouble brewed and the princess always constantly fought with the worry of being assassinated daily, in which the saint vows to protect her no matter what. Oozing with goosebumps, her feathers frizzled a bit at how romantic and enjoyable this book was making her feel. Most importantly, she felt better than she did this morning.

As she was reading her book however, a gentle but soft masculine voice could be heard from around the corner. Octavia peers over to see who is speaking a bit loudly to the librarian, but her answer came soon when around the corner, he appeared.

(Y/n): "I thank you for your guidance, it will not take long I assure you!"

Octavia never seen anything like it. 

This man that came into her field of view was unlike any entity she ever laid her pink eyes on. The man was tall, fit, wore a white suit and had these gorgeous wings behind him, which made her feathers jealous. He had (hair color) hair, (eye color) eyes and facial features that made her blush a bit. 

Watching intently, she quickly focused back on her book when she saw him turn his head in her direction. A look of shock and worry planted itself on her face, scared that maybe he caught her staring.

 A look of shock and worry planted itself on her face, scared that maybe he caught her staring