Carmilla Carmine x Male Angel Reader

Adam: "You're to find whoever the fuck killed one of us and deal with them!"

Adam profoundly raises his voice over at (Y/n) about the dire situation in front of them.

On the table that they were conducting this meeting was the lifeless corpse of an Angel. An exorcist. One that was killed by decapitation during the annual cleansing. A horrific way to be killed, one that genuinely has upset Adam greatly and made (Y/n) feel somber about the whole ordeal.

Inspecting closer, (Y/n) recognized a marking on the Angel's corpse. He knew this particular Angel.

(Y/n): "Oh no..."

Adam: "You knew this one?"

(Y/n): "Yeah. I did. Shame they died when Heaven is supposed to be the paradise of the afterlife. Especially after the life they lived back on Earth."

Adam: "Look I don't care who they are, all that matters is that GOD is up my fucking ass about this and needs me to deal with it now. I can't have my exorcists getting FUCKING killed by those demon shit sticks! He's worried about them getting smart to the idea that we are able to be killed now! So ignore the dead bitch, and FIND OUT WHO-"

With a quick motion, (Y/n) pinned Adam swiftly against the wall. Hand on his small neck, (Y/n) peered into Adam's frightful eyes and realized that he was powerless in this predicament. 

(Y/n): "It's evident that you were the first human. You lack emotions that it has taken centuries for us to develop. But you need to realize that one of us, one of YOU was murdered!"

Gripping onto (Y/n)'s hand that held him up, Adam desperately tried his hardest to loosen the chokehold that (Y/n) had on him.

Adam: "Argh! Let me go, now!"

This whole ordeal made (Y/n) sick to his stomach and heart. He abhorred the cleansings that took place every single year. The whole reason he was sent down to Hell was to convince God that perhaps the idea of a hotel made for redemption would eliminate the ideology of having to come down every year and control Hell's population. God always was fond of (Y/n), even bestowing upon him the ranking of Agent of God. So God had trust in (Y/n) for finding and helping this idea of a redemption hotel. Of course, others were not so privy to the idea. 

Adam being one of them.

Gritting his teeth, (Y/n) saw no point in teaching Adam some well deserved manners about mortality. So, he loosened his grip which in result made Adam plop onto the floor. 

Adam caressed his neck, coughing to regain the oxygen he had lost during this reality check.

(Y/n): "Your humanity lacks, 'first human'. But you do well to heed and remember my words. I outrank you by miles. Your title and occupation holds no flame to mine. God is embarrassed by your pathetic performance, which has shown because what lays in front of us now is the result of your poor performance. And as expected, the big boys are called to correct your mistakes."

Fuming at this statement, Adam got back up and dusted himself off. Angry and embarrassed by how (Y/n) was speaking to him.

(Y/n): "I'll find out who killed them, and I'll do it how it needs to be done."

Opening a portal which lead him back to Hell, (Y/n) was about to step in when he turned his head to leave Adam with some final words.

(Y/n): "You were always a miserable wretch, Adam."

Stepping through the portal back to Hell, Adam is left alone in the room. Furious of what just happened, even a small tear forming in his eye from how he was manhandled just then.