Glitz and Glam x Male Angel Reader

Mammon had found his new faces to represent his massive empire he ran. After the debacle that had his prior representative quit, he quickly pushed the new faces straight to the top. Everywhere anyone would go, they would be displayed all over. On billboards, buses, televisions, and anywhere where media was accessible. 

Soon, everyone knew who they were. 

Their names were Glitz and Glam.

The Glam Sisters

And tonight was going to be one of their biggest shows yet

Mammon had made it his mission to wow his audience like never before. For when news broke out that an Angel from Heaven was visiting Hell, Mammon sprung into action. With a lot of persuasion and a lot of lying through his sharp teeth, he managed to convince the Angel to give one of his shows a chance. 

The Angel's name was (Y/n).

And the main attraction for the show he was attending were the Glam Sisters.

Not only would Mammon fill seats from his star attractions, but also the fact that an Angel from Heaven is in attendance would make the seats flood all the more. The publicity would be robust and overwhelming, all of which Mammon desperately desired after Fizzarolli tarnished his reputation some. Mammon didn't want to admit it, but the Glam Sisters weren't as popular as Fizzarolli. So filling the seats by any means was vital for his greedy lifestyle to continue. 

Backstage in a make up room where the Glam Sisters got ready, Mammon made his entrance. A spark of electricity begun to spawn, indicating that he was appearing. The Glam Sisters saw this and quickly patted themselves off, to prepare for what their boss had to say before the show started.

Mammon: "Oh girls! Get over here!"

His loud and manic voice rang out, which rightfully startled the Glam Sisters. 

Only working for Mammon for a few weeks, they've already grown to fear him heavily. The last thing they would want to happen would be their careers they've worked so hard for be diminished by the Sin of Greed.

Approaching Mammon, the Glam Sisters looked up at his towering stature and listened closely.

Mammon: "I need you two to be the BEST you have been in your lives. I have acquired a special guest tonight. Not that I expect others to give a shit what he thinks, it still is IMPORTANT that you not make me look bad in front of someone I had to work so hard to get here! So you two better shape up like you have never shaped up before! GOT IT???"

Glitz: "Yes sir Mammon."

The two squeezed against one another closely, displaying how nervous and fearful they were of their boss. 

Glam: "W-who are we trying to please anyway?"

Glitz: "Yeah, we've been knocking it out the park anyway. So whoever you put in front of us, we'll rock their world!"