Vaggie x Male Angel Reader

Three years ago

It was a beautifully peaceful moment on a hillside in Heaven. The pink hued clouds blanketed the sky in which the sun beautifully passed through to coat the pristine grass in it's tone. Nothing could have possibly made this moment any more magnificent. 

On that hillside were two Angels, resting blissfully on a soft blanket as they both stared dreamily at the beauty that rested above them. 

A man and a woman. Deeply in love and lost in this very moment. 

Her head rested comfortably on top of his broad shoulder as she clung onto him like a lock. It was a blossomed relationship that the two couldn't be anymore happy about. 

Their names were (Y/n) and Vaggie.

Vaggie: "This might seriously be one of the prettiest days we've had up here."

(Y/n): "You're not wrong with that statement. How fortunate we are to experience this, together."

Vaggie: "Yeah... I guess Heaven truly does live up to the name, huh?"

(Y/n): "Very much so. Especially when you're apart of it."

A small tinted blush formed on Vaggie's cheeks. She would use one of her hands to tuck her grayish white hair behind her right ear as she stared romantically into (Y/n)'s eyes. 

She was about to tuck her hair again on the left side when she felt (Y/n)'s delicate touch grace her cheeks. His soft fingertips slide passionately against her smooth skin. It sent the most pleasurable of goosebumps throughout her entire body. He would tuck her own hair behind her left ear for her, letting him see her beautiful light pink eyes. 

(Y/n): "I can never get tired of staring into your stunning eyes, Vaggie."

Vaggie: "T-Thank you... Yours aren't half bad too, (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "Half bad you say?"

Vaggie: "Mhm, besides, there's something I like way better than your eyes..."

(Y/n): "And what would that be-"

Vaggie quickly cut off (Y/n) with a kiss. A kiss that (Y/n) found himself lost in. Instinctively, he would wrap his arms around Vaggie, bringing her close into him. Vaggie melted in this embrace and let herself be taken in his arms. Both their wings wrapping around each other as their halos rubbed against each other. 

They spent this beautiful moment for minutes until they pulled apart to admire the beauty that they were spending their time together underneath. 

Vaggie: "I don't know how I got so blessed to have you."

(Y/n): "The feeling is mutual, my dear."

The two snuggled close as they laid on the blanket, gazing at the pinkish clouds. (Y/n) smiling contently, enjoying the amazing partner that rested beside him. Vaggie too had a smile on her face, yet it begun to fade as a thought crossed her mind.

A thought of shame and regret.

Vaggie: "(Y/n)..."

(Y/n): "Hmm?"

Vaggie: "I'm sorry...."

(Y/n): "What ever for?"

Vaggie: "You know what for...."

Indeed (Y/n) did know what Vaggie was referring to. 

The annual exterminations. 

Vaggie was a soldier. Apart of Adam's army that went down every year to decrease the number of sinners that resided in Hell. It was a morbid and ruthless operation that (Y/n) distained greatly. It was something that he wished Vaggie wasn't apart of. A knife that hung over her that (Y/n) feared would drop upon her at any time.