Velvette x Male Angel Reader

Velvette: "Fucking disgraceful! Take that off and never let me see it in my parlor again!"

The flamboyant fashionista raised her voice over at the model that donned an preppy outfit. Causing the model to sulk down in shame and sadness. Yet this somber reaction had no affect on the fashionista who kept her complete focus down on her phone. A stern look of annoyance and disinterest on her face.

This eccentric fashionista was Velvette. 

Overlord and a member of the Vees

Wearing a fashionable attire that screamed "look at me", Velvette wasn't shy to be the center of attention. Her long and huge pigtails flowed down her entire body's length. She had on a flock coat that accentuated her petite figure. Wearing a black tank with hearts where her breasts are, striped sleeves and a pair of striped slacks that matched her overall color pallete, she certainly was dressed for the occupation she ran.

She was brash, loud, and overwhelmingly critical of all things that stood before her mighty gaze. Her influence was profound and followed by many. For the grasp she held over Hell was unlike any other. The mere mention of her name would make most turn their heads. It was something that Velvette found herself lost in. 

She thrived on the attention and power.

Velvette: "Ugh, you have got to be kidding. You really thought of putting that on in front of me?!"

Giving a second to look up from her phone, Velvette laid her daggering red eyes on the next model that presented themselves to her. Unfortunately for them, Velvette swiped left just like she did on her phone. 

The model had a more extreme reaction to the critique given by her boss. Tears would flood her eyes and she would begin to whimper right on the platform she was on along with the others.

Velvette overheard this effect she caused and rolled her eyes at the pathetic display.

Velvette: "Oh for fuck's sake. If you can't handle the shit I toss out at you, then you don't belong here! Now fuck off my platform before you cause someone to slip on your tears!"

The added insults made the model break down even more. She would hop off the platform and run off to the back, crying all the while.

The rest of the models that stayed all gave each other concerning glances at one another. They knew Velvette was harsh, yet to witness it in such an extremity made them reconsider their choices in modeling. At least in who they chose to model for.

Velvette continued to text but did see that the models were conversing amongst one another. She's been in this dilemma before. She wasn't naive to know what they were mingling on about. So raising her hand, Velvette snapped her slender fingers loudly, making all the models give her their undivided attention.

Something that Velvette never got tired of.

Velvette: "Let me make this clear! If you hate the way I speak to any of you, then don't disappoint me! It's easy as that!"