Fire-Breath Potion Recipe

Makes 15.3 ounces (oz) of liquid.

- Three tablespoons of volcano ash or campfire ash

- A small vial of Brann Mage/Drage blood

- Four drops of Nanosaur saliva or blood

- Nauxatee Mucous

- Lightly toasted Carolina Reaper or Ghost Pepper seeds

- Phoenix Bower sap

- Spring water

Grind the Carolina Reaper or Ghost Pepper seeds and put the result in a container. Add Phoenix Bower sap to turn it into a messy mix, then add the vial of Brann Mage/Drage blood all at once and the four drops of Nanosaur saliva or blood.

Fill a small pot with spring water, add the mixture, and let it rest for up to three hours. After three hours, bring it to a simmer. Let it cool down to room temperature before adding the volcano or campfire ash half at a time. Turn up the heat one last time, drizzle in a small amount of Nauxatee mucous and let everything rest for up to eight hours for the best results. If you're impatient, you can skip this step and move on.

Whisk the mixture gently to break up any potential clumps. Your potion is ready to be used. Only 4-6 droplets are needed for the potion to work. 

Description of final product: Light red with red swirls and phosphorescing, contained in a tall tumbler. The potion smells like burning wood and tastes like lemons. Side-affects may include fever, a burned throat, mouth, and/or lips.

Storage: Store any unsused mixture in a dark, warm, dry place.

Shelf life: Can be kept for up to two months if stored properly.