Potion of Flight Recipe

- Two wing feathers from any bird (birds-of-prey or feathers from colorful birds usually preferred)

- Bee honey to taste

- Two Horleon feathers

- Drage/Summoned fire

- Three drops of blood from a Luft Mage/Drage

- Spring water

- Six teaspoons of bone meal

- Two Rooster spurs

- One complete beak of your desired bird species (this is what determines the resulting wings and any other features that may result, so choose wisely; as effects are irreversable)

Note: Some common beaks include Red-Tailed Hawk, Pergerine Falcon, Macaw, Crow, Raven, Bluejay, American Bluebird, Northern Cardinal, Pheasant, Osprey, Barn Owl, Great-Horned Owl, Common Krestel, Golden Eagle, Common Buzzard, Turkey Vulture, Kingfisher, Cooper's Hawk, Goldfinch, and European Starling. It is highly encouraged to avoid endangered, threatened, and near-threatened species.

Note #2: The beak must be aquired from a dead speciman of your desired bird. Freshness of the corpse does not matter. So, it is possible to use the intact beaks from specimans of extinct birds; though aquiring one is next to impossible (would require breaking in to a museum's archives or possibly hunting through the Dark Web; both of which are obviously highly illegal).

Using either summoned fire or Drage fire, burn the Horleon and bird wing feathers together until they are reduced to ash. Mix the ash mixture with two tablespoons of bone meal while slowly adding two cups of spring water to form a paste. Once the mixture is complete, add three drops of blood from a Luft Mage/Drage, then mix again.

Next, saw off the beak from the head/skull of your selected bird (remove the tongue first if it is still present) and take two Rooster spurs and grind them into a fine powder. Incorporate the powdered beak and Rooster spurs into the mixture; adding spring water as needed in order to mantain a smoothie-like consistancy. Add bee honey to taste.

In order for the potion to take effect, all of it must be consumed within half an hour of being completed. Once consumed, the consumer will start to notice changes around a week post-consumption such as a sore back, itchy skin, hives/rash, fever, cramps, and fatigue. The consumer will have fully formed and functioning wings by the third week post-consumption. Other traits may be fully developed by the end of the following week.

Description of final product: A frothing liquid that is deep red. It smells like pine needles and coffee, but tastes like dirt and lemon.

Storage: Translucent glass flask sealed with a cork; two wing feathers from the bird species used to make it must be fastened around the flask's neck as long as there is liquid in it. Removal of one or both feathers will result in the potion losing its magic and in the slow, painful death of the drinker.

Shelf life: 30 minutes (half an hour)