Love Potion Recipe

To brew a love potion, gather the following ingredients and follow the recipe well, but feel free to use close substitutes and add extra ingredients if required/desired. Makes at least a cup of liquid.

- 3 quarter cups of Rose Petals
- 1 tablespoon of dried Nip flowers
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 teaspoons of Sun Sugar
- 4 teaspoons of Honey

Beat the Cinnamon Sticks in a towel with a rolling pin and put it in a cup. Add a splash of pre-boiled spring water to turn it into a watery mixture, then add the Sun Sugar all at once. Fill a pan with more spring water, add the mixture, and gently warm up the mixture. Let it reduce until it has changed color from purple to red before adding the Rose Petals and the dried Nip flowers, a half at a time of a mixture of both. Reheat what's now already a quite appealing, sugary-sweet mixture, mix in the Honey and let everything cool down to room temperature.

Pour the mixture through a very fine sieve to remove impurities. Your potion is ready to be used. A good amount is needed for the potion to work, so make sure you use enough, but not too much; as too much can cause unwanted obsession and stalking behavior.

Description of finished product: Amethyst with gold swirls and smoking intensely, contained in a vial made of red or purple glass. The potion smells like urine and tastes surprisingly sweet. Side-affects may include mild paranoia and obsessive behavior.

Storage: Store in a warm, dry place

Shelf life: Up to a month if stored properly.