List of Potions/Poisons and Their Uses and Classification

Author's Note: Will be continuously updated.

~~~

Ageing Potion- Ages the drinker to various ages depending on the amount taken. Can be dangerous, as effects can be permanent. Class B potion.

Beautification Potion- Makes the drinker extremely beautiful. Lasts for six hours. Class B potion.

Bevege- A potion the gives the taker a high amount of stamina and strength while temporarily making them immune to the effects of hunger. Often taken before a long and difficult journey. Class D potion.

Blood-Replenishing Potion- A potion that replenishes the taker's blood if they have been injured and lost blood. Matches the taker's blood type flawlessly once ingested. Class S potion.

Chameleon Tonic- Temporarily changes the Drinker's hair/scale color to that of a random color. Lasts for an hour. Class B potion.

Dogsbane Poison- A poison that is deadly to dogs/wolves/coyotes/foxes and other canine creatures. Class A potion.

Dragon Dung Fertilizer- A plant fertilizer made with the dung excreted by a Drage (Usually a Wyvern/Makt, Western/Hellig, or Drake Drage) in its true form. Known to increase the growth, health, and production of fruit/flowers in plants. More effective then fertilizer made with Horse or Cow dung or mushrooms. Class S potion.

Drought of Calming- Makes someone unnaturally calm and unable to harm others. Lasts for half an hour. Class C potion.

Fire-Breath Potion- Gives the drinker the ability to breathe fire for up to two minutes. Dangerous, as it can cause a burned throat/tongue/gums/lips. The fire often has a purple or blue hue and is often used by non-Brann Mages and Drages who can't breathe fire naturally. Called 'Fake Fire' by fire-breathing Drages and those with the Brann element. Class C potion.

Fire Protection Potion- A potion that protects the taker from being burnt for up to an hour. Often taken by those who work with fire-breathing Drages or Brann Mages/Drages who aren't naturally immune to fire. Does not protect against Royal Fire. Class S potion.

Flipper Tonic- Causes the drinker's hands and feet to become webbed and their skin to become extra smooth and oily for up to two hours. Allows for effortless movement in water. Effects disappear once the drinker totally leaves the water. Class B potion.

Ghost Tonic- Allows the Drinker to phase through objects and barriers for up to half an hour. Class C potion.

Gills Potion- Allows the Drinker to breathe underwater for up to two hours. Effects disappear once the drinker's head resurfaces. Class B potion.

Glahil- A potion that makes the drinker grow a set of horns or antlers and sometimes, even hooves and fur! This change is irreversible. People with this change are often called Fauns or Fawns. Class A potion.

Herbicide Potion- A potion used to kill plants. Class A potion.

Invisibility Potion- Makes the taker invisible for up to an hour. Class C potion.

Jawbinding Potion- Causes the taker to suffer lockjaw for up to an hour and a half. Often used to silence a talkative individual. Class B potion.

Love Potions- Various potions that cause the taker to fall in love with the giver. Considered highly unethical and frowned upon in multiple societies. Class B potion.

Love Potion Antidote- An antidote to various love potions. Class S potion.

Mana Recovery Elixr- Allows the drinker to instantly recover a certain amount of used/lost mana depending on how much is consumed. Often used to alleviate the effects of Mana Fatigue. Class S potion.

Magic Blocker Tonic- Irreversibly takes away the drinker's ability to use magic of any kind. Often used for the Magic Blocking punishment. Illegal to have by unauthorized personel. Class A potion.

Potion of Dark Vision- Grants the ability to see perfectly in pitch dark conditions to the drinker for up to an hour. Headache, fatigue, dialated pupils, light sensitivity, and dry/itchy eyes are common side-effects. Class B potion.

Potion of Flight- Causes the drinker to sprout a pair of feathered wings large and strong enough to facilitate powered flight. The wing color and pattern will randomly mirror that of a known bird species. This change is painful and permanent. May also cause head and body hair to change to feathers or/and hands/feet to become talons. People with these side-effects are known as Harpies. Class A potion.

Re-germinating Potion- Forces a plant seed to germinate. Can cause the plant to grow too big, too quickly. Class A potion.

Shrink-Me-Quick- Causes the drinker to temporairly shrink in height; with the end result varying based on how much is consumed. Use caution, as effects can be permenent. Class B potion.

Sva'aro- A ceremonial drink that produces strong visual and tactile hallucinations when consumed. Class B potion.

Teleportation Tonic- Allows the drinker to teleport for short distances (up to 50 meters total). Class D potion. Not to be confused with the Time Travel Tonic.

Time Travel Tonic- Allows the drinker to go back in time to up to a minute before the present. A very unstable potion and is very risky to make. Very few attempts are successful. Class K potion. Not to be confused with the Teleportation Tonic.

Truth Serum- Causes the drinker to tell the truth. Used as a last resort or when in dire straits. Class D potion.

Werewolf/Werebird Tonic- Turns a Human (or Hunter) drinker into a Bird or Canine Helvite; permanately. Often sold on the Dark Web as a Werewolf/Werebird Potion. No ethical potionmaster would ever craft this tonic for anyone. Highly illegal to make and sell and as such, listing the recipe here would be illegal. Class K potion.