Chap. 41 (part2)

"Ayaan?" Alizey called after him as he headed out.

He stopped reluctantly and looked back at her impatiently waiting for her to say whatever she wanted to say so he could rush out quicker.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"Arey we are all gathering for a study session for next weeks Viva... Chalo." She pointed in the direction of where the group stood talking.

He swiftly shook his head and turned back around, "Nhi sorry, aaj mujhe kahin or jana hai. Tum log karlo mere baghair."

Alizey frowned and looked at him but said, "Chalo theek hai,"
Anyway.

Ayaan speed walked to the parking lot, swung his leg around and kicked start the bike.

A rush of adrenaline going through his body and his heart beat excitedly as he thought of his destination.

He smiled at his reflection as he set his side mirrors and revved out of the parking leaving the large red brick building far behind him.

.......................

Airaa's eyes opened and she took in a deep breath. Her muscles felt a bit tight as she turned her head and lifted an arm. But she felt a lot better than she did in the morning, almost lighter.

Without even checking she could tell that the fever was long gone.

She sat up and stretched her arms up, yawning. Gripped her hair pulling slightly at the scalp and sighed. Then she swung her legs off the bed and reached for her cell phone.

Blanching at the time it showed she swiveled to recheck from the wall clock.

It was 4:15 in the afternoon. She practically slept the whole day. No wonder why her body felt jammed.

She quickly checked her notifications for a call or a message....

There were many many notifications but she was particularly searching for one.

She didn't find any and she frowned as her heart deflated.

She wouldn't have expected anything usually. She hardly ever replied to texts and checked her notifications but after last night she felt like she was beggining to get addicted to the feeling of being worried over.

She checked her missed calls.

Nothing.

No messages.

No voice notes.

She for some reason checked the received calls and was surprised to find his name shinning in green at the top.

Butterflies exploded in her stomach as a smile took over her lips.

He called..... So it wasn't a one time thing..

But then she chewed on her lip looking at the name she saved him with.

Fazool nhi hai..... Acha hai....

Her neck turned red, the blush spreading up all over her face as the voice of her conscience registered.

"Change ker deti hun...." She mumbled to herself and clicked edit contact.

Then with deft fingers she deleted the name and for a second stared at the blank screen.....

Then her smile widedened and her fingers typed My Hero of their own accord.

She gigled softly to herself than put a hand on her mouth stopping.

Wait... I am not the one to giggle and blush like a 15 year old....