7

Shanghai had been nothing short of interesting for Juliet. As the Formula 2 drivers weren't racing in China but Anthoine had still decided to come away with his sister for the race weekend.

The singer had tried to avoid Daniel whole being there for the simple fact that her brother had been glued to her side the entire time and she wasn't in the mood for that conversation. But that didn't work out as she managed to run into the Renault driver 3 times in just one day and even more times over the course of the entire weekend.

And now she was laid in her bed at home as the sun fought through the small gap in her white curtains. Juliet moaned as she used her arm to block the sun light that was shining directly into her eyes with the light.

She rolled over to escape the light and smiled at the sight she came across of the man sleeping next to her. She tucked her arm under the pillow causing her head to prop up slightly.

"Hello." He spoke as he realised she had been watching his having felt the gaze through his closed eyes. He slowly ran his hand down his face before stretching out his arms in front of him.

"Hi." Juliet replied as she grabbed her hair and pulled it away from her face to keep it from entering her mouth.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Amazing." The blonde said as she sat up and twisted around until her back cracked. "I love that sound."

"You're an idiot." He laughed at her comment before sitting up next to her. "I'm gonna go for a shower."

"Okay." Juliet spoke as she wrapped the comforter around herself and watched as he made his way across the room towards the en-suite bathroom. "Oh god."

The French girl happily sighed as she let herself fall back until her head hit the white fluffy pillow. She silently giggled into the comforter with a huge smile across her face as the sound of the shower running could be heard in the adjoining bathroom.

—————

Juliet exited her bedroom alone to ensure that the coast was in fact clear upstairs before she allowed him to leave the safety of her room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Juliet exited her bedroom alone to ensure that the coast was in fact clear upstairs before she allowed him to leave the safety of her room.

She firstly glanced to her left before looking right and jumping in surprise as Anthoine came walking around the corner.

"Anthoine!" The blonde exclaimed in surprise resulting in her reviving a strange look from her brother.

"Yes?" Anthoine replied as he came to a stop next to his only sister.

"I thought you were in England with Renault's Academy this week." Juliet spoke as she placed her arm behind her back and rested her hand on the door handle to her room.

"I was but I'm back today, obviously." He told her as he pointed at the fact he was standing in front of her.

The sudden sound of voices behind heard from downstairs caught Juliet's attention as the sound of the front door opening and closing could be heard.

"Who's that?" Juliet wondered looking over at her older brother.

"Family brunch. Remember?" The F2 driver spoke causing Juliet to mentally run her hands down her face. She had completely forgot about family brunch this weekend where he parents siblings come over and have brunch together.

"Completely forgot." The blonde admitted as she leant back on her door.

"Anthoine, Sara is here." Their mother's voice called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming." Anthoine called back before looking back to his sister. "Don't be long, you know how Aunt Beatrice gets."

"Don't remind me." The singer rolled her eyes before her brother disappeared. Once she was sure he was gone she headed back into her room.

"Everything okay?" He asked as he sat on the she of her bed dressed in a pair of navy shorts and a white shirt.

"Change of plans. My parents do this thing every month where they have their two families over for brunch and considering I've got out of it for the last 4 years, I sort of have to attend."

"Hey, it's okay." He assured her as he made his way across the room and placed his hands on her bare arms. "I'll be fine here."

"You sure?" Juliet asked feeling very guilty for leaving his alone in her room for the new couple of hours especially when she was the reason he was here.

"Honestly. I'll have some peace from you for a while." He joked resulting in him receiving a slap on the arm. "I'm kidding, go and enjoy time with your family."

"Thank you." She replied as she placed a small kiss on his cheek before disappearing out the door and downstairs.

" She replied as she placed a small kiss on his cheek before disappearing out the door and downstairs

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.