14

Juliet sat alone on the bench swing in the back of the garden. Her song book was placed against her knees what were laid across the bench and her pen clicked in her hand.

She was hoping to get another song written for her album but this one would be special. A particular name was scribbled atop the page with blank lines underneath.

She knew what she wanted the song to represent and what she wanted it to be about but it was a matter of getting the worlds onto the page, she wanted it to be perfect.

It had been two weeks since what happened in France with Pierre and Juliet had spent those two weeks in constant contact with the Frenchman. Last week had been the Austrian GP and this week was the British GP in Silverstone which Juliet was attending.

It had been a long time since she had wrote a song that would hold so much meaning and it quickly made her realise that maybe after all these years she had always liked Pierre but had managed to convince herself she didn't.

Her last relationship hadn't exactly given her the impression of love. The whole relationship was absolutely toxic now she looked back on it but she had been young and thought it was love.

Gabriel was a two years older than she was meaning he was 21 when they met. He was born in Paris and had told her that he moved to Los Angeles after finishing school in the French Capital but all of it was a lie. Everything he has ever told her was a lie.

They had meet one night out in LA when Juliet and Allison decided that the singer needed a break from work. At the bar she was approached by Gabriel who introduced himself and proclaimed he didn't know who she was until he saw her in a magazine the next day.

Although he knew exactly who she was. The six months before they met Gabriel had been stalking the young French girl, following her every move, every hour of the day but Juliet only found this out after they broke up.

He quickly became possessive after he asked the Hubert girl to become his girlfriend. He wanted to know every move she made, where she was going, who would be there and when she would be back.

It took rumours emerging in gossip magazine following a photoshoot for her new album where a bruise could be see on her stomach where she had been hit by her boyfriend for her to realise she couldn't continue to live her life like that.

With the help of her mother who had flew out to Los Angeles to see her only daughter, she managed to rid Gabriel of her life which was a massive relief for the young girl.

But now she was faced with a new start in her life that involved a possible change in her relationship with Pierre and she knew she wouldn't let a bad experience ruin what could be one of the best things to ever happen to her.

—————

Juliet made her way towards the RedBull garage to see Pierre before the second practice session for the F1 drivers. She had missed first practice and arrived just in time for F2 practice after forgetting to set her alarm last night.

She saw the Frenchman towards the back of the garage with his helmet sitting on the bench in front on him as he spoke with his race engineer.

Simon walked away after talking with the driver for another minute before leaving him alone to get ready for the second practice session of the day.

"Bonjour." Juliet spoke in a soft voice as she placed her hands on Pierre's waist and felt him jump slightly at the contact.

"Juliet." Pierre replied with a huge smile on his face as he turned around to face the blonde before pulling her into a hug.

"You have about 5 minutes before needing to be in your car for practice." Simon informed the driver before leaving the pair alone as he made his way across the garage.

"Okay. Thanks." Pierre called back before turning to look at the blonde girl in front of him. "I didn't expect to see you here."

"Of course I was gonna be here, even if it's not on time. I overslept." The singer explained as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why does that not surprise me?" Pierre laughed which received him a fist to the shoulder. "Ow."

"Don't be such a baby." Juliet told him as he rubbed his hand over the spot where he had been hit. "I heard you topped the time sheets."

"I did." Pierre smiled proudly looking down slightly at the singer who was just a couple of inches shorter then he was.

"Well go do it again." She replied before pushing him away and towards Simon who was waiting on the French driver.

Pierre simply laughed as he regained his fitting after being shoved away by the blonde. He turned around to look at her and she waved at him with a smile on her face.

"Good luck." She mouthed towards him before winking. It was the closest thing she could do to showing affection without everyone seeing and making things obvious.

The RedBull driver winked in reply before taking his balaclava from Simon and slipping it over his head after placing his earphone in.

Pierre took one final glance around the garage as he got into the car. His eyes briefly fell on Juliet. He had expected her to leave straight away but she waited until he was out on the track.

She gave him one last reassuring smile before he sat down properly in the car and got ready to head out onto track for FP2.