24

Juliet slammed the door of her dressing room behind her. She was glad it was empty as she walked up to the mirror and stared into it.

Her knuckles were starting to turn white as her hands wrapped tightly around the edge of the counter top in front of her mirror.

"Juliet? What was that about? You just stormed off." Her manager, Claire, spoke as she walked into her dressing room.

"Get out Claire." Julie told her as she buried her face into her hand as she could feel the tears forming on her waterline.

"Juliet-." Claire started again but she was cut off.

"Out." The blonde said powerfully trying to mask the fact she was starting to cry.

The older woman didn't argue as she simply turned on her heels and walked out of the room closing the door being her.

Juliet looked up and became very thankful for the waterproof mascara she was wearing because she knew her eyes would be all black.

After only seeing Pierre on a screen via social media or while watching race weekends over the last few months it was strange to see him standing a few feet away from her at her concert.

A knock came on her door causing Juliet to roll her eyes. What did Claire not understand by the fact that she wanted to be alone?

"Claire I-." Juliet spoke as she turned around at the sound of the opening door. "Pierre?"

"Hi Jules." Pierre replied softly.

Juliet could feel her heart break into a million pieces at the way he said her name. It was only ever him and Anthoine that called her by that nickname and hearing it again after months made her feel like crying all over again.

"Why are you here?" Juliet wondered as she wiped the tears away.

"In his defence-." The sound of Charles's voice started to speak as the Monégasque stuck his head in the doorway.

Pierre didn't let him best friend finish before he reached out and slammed the door shut causing Charles to jump back to prevent his face from being hit.

"Rude." Charles yelled from the other side of the door causing Juliet to laugh slightly.

The sound of Juliet laughing made Pierre smile. It was the first time he had heard that sound in nearly a year and it was still his favourite sound in the whole world.

"Why are you here Pierre?" Juliet asked once again.

"I didn't know. I didn't know we were coming here. The guys put me in the car and said we were going to do something." Pierre explained casually.

Juliet smiled imagining Pierre being put into Charles's car with the four boys not knowing what was happening and just going along with it.

"So, how have you been?" The Frenchman wondered not knowing where the conversation was going.

"Really? After 10 months of nothing that's the first thing you ask?" Juliet spoke.

"Worth a shot. What else am I supposed to say?" Pierre shrugged his shoulders in reply.

"I think you should go Pierre." The blonde said simply.