22

Juliet threw her phone across the room after reading yet another article about herself online on those stupid gossip sites.

She could hear the phone hit the ground giving herself shivers knowing it was probably now broken.

She had two shows left on her European tour and they were both in Wembley Stadium in London.

After having to turn her album in last September her record label made the decision for European tour starting the following March and finishing in August.

After over 4 months on the road and was counting down the days until she could just sleep for a solid week.

Her song book laid on the dresser next to her after she scribbled some words down when she woke up hoping to come up with another song or two in the near future.

She stood up and walked toward her purse in search of some painkillers to get rid of the headache she had acquired from being out late last night in Manchester.

She done that a lot lately. Going out late and not returning until the early hours of the morning. Sometimes not alone but nothing ever happened. She could never bring herself to do anything with the guys she brought back. It just didn't feel right.

Juliet looked at herself in the mirror and cringed at her appearance. Her hair was messy and her makeup was still half there.

She decided to shower before she had do leave for London in 2 hours to get ready for tonight's show.

She grabbed a fresh pair of comfy clothes for the 4 hour drive and walked to the bathroom to shower.

—————

Juliet arrived in London at around 1pm. Her show was due to start at 7 which gave her just 6 hours to get a mic test, practice a few songs, then head to get something to eat before getting ready for the show.

She was now standing on stage with her mic fitted aa she waited on the okay from the sound engineer in the control room to tell her she could start singing.

She sat on the edge of the stage after being told they were running into a few complications that would take a few minutes to repair.

The singer laid back on the stage and started singing softly to herself her opening song for tonight's concert.

The sound of the door at the end of the stadium opening caught her attention. She sat up to see who had come in and was shocked at the sight in front of her.

—————

"Do you really think this is a good idea?" George wondered as the four boys arrived outside the venue for Juliet's concert tonight.

They were all in England this week for the British Grand Prix weekend which was due to start tomorrow with media Thursday.

"We have to do something. This is gone on too long. Pierre's been miserable for nearly a year now." Charles explained as they walked towards the door.

The Ferrari driver had called ahead to tell them that they were friends of Juliet who she hadn't seen in a while and they wanted to surprise her. The venue people weren't so gullible but they did agree after being offered tickets to this weekend's race at Silverstone.

"You really think you should be interfering in all of this? If they wanna talk they'll talk." Lando replied as they walked inside and followed the signs leading to the arena.

"I don't think Juliet is gonna wanna talk to Pierre anytime soon." Alex spoke as he looked down at his phone before showing the article to everyone else.

It was of several pictures of Juliet and some boy outside a club in Manchester last night before they disappeared into the back of a limo away from the cameras.

"Well if she says no at least we tried." Charles told them before opening the door that lead into the standing area of the arena directly in front of the stage. He was secretly hoping though that she didn't say no.

The first thing they spotted was the body laying on the stage that sat up at the sound of the door opening. The boys realised it was Juliet and she looked very shocked to see them.

"Okay Juliet. We're ready." A voice came over the intercom.

"What are you all doing here?" The blonde haired girl asked as she stood up looking down at the four boys at the other end of the arena.

"We wanna talk." Charles told her.

"I don't have time. I've a show to get ready for." Juliet spoke as she walked future back stage to get ready for the first song.

"Come on Jules. We need to talk." The Ferrari driver said as he walked towards the stage followed by the others.

"Charles no." Juliet replied sternly as she headed to leave.

"But it's about Pierre." Charles told her causing her to stop walking and turn around.

"Oh really? And I thought you guys were here because you missed me." The singer spoke sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. "Look guys. I have a show to get ready. You guys are more than welcome to come tonight if you want but I have to get ready. I'm sorry."

With that Juliet walked off the stage leaving the boys behind watching her disappear.

"Well that was a disaster." George spoke as Charles sighed. There were no further on with speaking and both of them were as stubborn as each other.

"So what now?" Alex wondered turning to look at the Ferrari driver.

—————