Chapter 2

THE NEXT MORNING

"Come on (d/n) lets go, we have to meet Hiccup at the blacksmith. He is going to help us with some training and help us with your new saddle. I have some designs for it also in my trusty journal." You say.

Not only was you a good hunter, you could also cook, draw, and do blacksmithing. You worked with Hiccup before he had to stop so he could go and learn a bunch of Chiefy things.

As you was walking side by side with (d/n) looking through your journal you found the perfect design. Its a design where there is a Crescent moon with the north star sitting in it. (The Picture I attached)

"How about this (d/n)?" you asked. 

She nodded in agreement. 

"Hey (y/n) over here!" you hear Hiccup call from the blacksmith. 

"Hey Hiccup you ready to get started on this saddle, I've already got a cool design for it look." You say to him while showing him your design. 

"Wow (y/n) this looks beauitful!" Hicup exclaimed. 

"Okay then, lets get started." You say.

You and Hiccup start to make the saddle. You keep getting glances at him.

Why do I keep glaning at him. What is this feeling. STOP IT (Y/N)!

Hiccup's POV

Its amazing how she can hunt, cook, draw, and do this kind of work. I think I'm starting to like her more and more each time she impresses me.

Not only her skills though impress me, but her beauty as well. How in the world as she never had a boyfriend? 

We got done with the saddle, and I added the design into both sides onto the saddle. It looks amazig.

Your POV

Working with Hiccup on the saddle took all day, but I had fun. Especially since it was with Hiccup. Wait what?

"Thanks Hiccup for helping me with my saddle. Its too bad it took all dad though. Guess we have to train tomorrow. I'll meet you and Toothless by Raven's Point tomorrow okay." You say to Hiccup.

"Yea okay will do (y/n) I'll meet you there. Here let me walk you home okay. We have been having some burgarlaries around the village and we wouldn't want you to get hurt." Hiccup said.

"Thanks Hiccup I'd really appreciate it." You say.

Is this what I think it is OH MY GODS HICCUP HADOCK THE 3RD IS WALKING ME HOME FOR MY SAFETY! Wait what am I thinhing.

As you guys walk to your house you guys finally arrive.

"Thanks Hiccup for walking me home again." You say. 

"No problem (y/n). If you need anything just know I'm there for you." Hiccup said.

You start to feel your face to burn up. 

"Well goodnight Hiccup be safe. Come on (d/n) lets go to bed." You say. 

"Goodnight (y/n). Come on Bud." Hiccup yells at Toothless.

Toothless and (d/n) stops playing with each other and come to their owners. 

As Hiccup walks away you shut the door and go upstairs to your bedroom. You take a bath before putting on your Pj's. And you and (d/n) go to sleep.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

What do you think? Should I keep going?

Lots Love

-Invader