Chapter 7

1 Week Later

Your POV

Ever since I got poisoned Hiccuped stayed by my side. He never lefted me unless Toothless wanted to play or he had to go get food obviously. I've been helping Stoick and my father trying to figure out who poisoned me. I wasn't much help for maybe 5 days. Because apparently the poison had temporary amnesia. Then I remembered drinking that drink from that young girl the day I passed out. Well with some investagating, Stoick, my father, and the doctor went to the girl's house and found the recipe and ingredients for the poison. And the girl was stupid enough to have her plan laid out on her desk. It was just one of Hiccup's crazy and I mean CRAZY fangirls that tried to take him while I was sick. To bad for her, Hiccup rarely left the house until I got better.

"Thanks again for staying by my side Hiccup." I say.

"No problem, I will always be there for you and help you in anyway possible." He said. This causing me to blush a slight pink.

"Soooo since I've been under house arrest for a week I say lets go riding, what do you say mmmm Mr. Haddock the 3rd." I say with a smirk. 

"I'm in for it." He says.

"(D/N)!!" I shout for my dragon. She comes and so does Toothless right behind her.

"Okay..." I say while me and Hiccup hop on our dragons. "First one to Itchy armpit wins and the winner get too do make the loser do something." I say.

"Challenged accpeted!" He says with a smirk.

"Okay smarty pants. GO!" I yell before taking off in front.

One race too Itchy Armpit

"HaHa HA! I win I am the CHAMPION." I shout doing my little happy dance. (d/n) is dancing with me.

"Okay har har what do you want me too do?" Hiccup asks in defeat.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." I think for a moment. "Got it!" I say.

"Let Toothless lick you until I say stop!" I say to him.

"Can you choose something else. PLEASE." He begs.

"Nope." I say popping the p.

"Ugh, Okay come over here bud." He says while he stands in front of Toothless. 

"Okay Toothless, no matter how many times he tells you to stop don't listen. I tell you when to stop alright." I say to Toothless. Toothless nods.

"Okay ready, and GO!" I say.

Toothless begins to lick Hiccup. Hiccup tries to push him off but he is too big. I'm on the ground laughing my head off.

5 Minutes of Constant Licking

"Okay, okay, you can stop now Toothless my sides are starting to hurt." You say. Toothless gets off of Hiccup and he is dripping in dragon salvia.

"This isn't going to wash out so easily you know." He says. 

"Yea I knnow." I say with a smirk.

"I do know one way for me to get revenge though." He says with a smirk.

"Hiccup don't you dare! You say to him realizing what he meant.

Hiccup starts to chase after you until he finally catches you bear hugging you making you covered in dragon salvia.

"Okay okay how about we both lose." You say. You and Hiccup notice that the dragon's are rolling over laughing at you guys.

"Oh yea come here you two." You both say tring to tackle both your dragons, but to no prevail. Both dragons stand on the hind legs and walk over to the cliff with you guy's on their neck.

"You wouldn't dare...OKAY OKAY NEVERMIND." You both scream.

After the excitment you and Hiccup cuddle up to each other and watch the sun set.

"Its really beauitful up here isn't it." You say.

"Yea it is." Hiccup says.

You start to sing the song your parents sang to each other. (Bubbly by Colbie Calliat) When you finished you noticed Hiccup staring at you.

"What?" You say.

"(y/n) I want to tell you something..." He trails of.

"What is it?" You ask.

"Well...um... you see I really like you and I was wondering if I could be that special someone to sing your parents song with.

You sat there blushing.

"Hiccup.." You was cut off.

"Yea I know I'm sorry I asked you probably got someone else in mind..." When you cut him off with a kiss.

You pull apart and he says "I'll take that as a yes then." With his forehead touching yours staring into your (e/c).

"Yes Hiccup, I'll let you be that someone." You say. Kissing him one last time before falling asleep in his arms.

Hiccup's POV

She said yes, I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID YES OH THANK THOR.

She fell asleep in my arms right after the sun had set. I pick her up bride style and walk over under a tree and grab a blanket I pack in case I decide to sleep on a new island or somewhere. I cover us both  up with the fire in front of us. Toothless and (d/n) are cuddle up together on the other side.

 She looks so peaceful sleeping.

"Your adoreable you know." I whisper to her. When she moves and makes a smile.

"I know you too you big goof." She whispers back keeping her eyes closed. Suprised she was awake, I kiss her on the forehead and fall asleep with her cuddled up to me.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I'll try to update everyday at least okay guys. I'm busy alot of the times but will make free time if I can.

Lots of Love

-Invader