Chapter 6

Tomorrow Morning

Unkown POV

With this little potion I made it will put her under a illness to give me enough time to still Hiccup away. Ah there she is.

"Ah young lass how about you try this drink its a free sample want to try?" I asked her as she walked by me.

"Um... I'm kinda in a hurry, but I guess I could try it." (y/n) says. She takes the drink from me and takes a sip. 

*cough* *cough* "Thats...um...really good miss, thank you, but I must leave now." She says and walks away.

Just as planned.

Your POV

Ugh that drink was terrible, but I didn't want to be rude, she just looked so happy about it though.

I walk over too the beach with (d/n) and wait on Hiccup. I sit down on the warm sand and stare out to sea. (d/n) comes and sit nexts to me while I'm staring out and I begin to sing. (The song is called Bubbly by Colbie Caillat so go listen to that before reading further)

"Wow. That was. Amazing (y/n)." someone says behind you as you snap out of your daydream. It was just Hiccup.

"Uh...Hiccup...when did you...did you hear all of that just now?" you ask.

"Yes I did. You have a wonderful voice, why didn't you tell me you sing." He asks.

"Well you see I don't because I can't handle all of that pressure of people just staring at me and that song, well...my father and mother used to sing that to each other and I hope I get to sing that song with the guy I love." You say. You notice Hiccup is blushing a little bit.

"Oh my Gods I'm sorry I didn't mean you to have to listen to me blab my mouth." You say.

"No (y/n) its alright I want to know more about you anyways." Hiccup says. You take those words into your mind and repeat them through out. You stare into those forest green eyes stare into your (e/c) ones. Then all of a sudden you start to feel dizzy and your head starts to hurt as all heck.

"Ugh, my gods I think I'm starting to feel..." You say while your standing until you fainted.

Hiccup's POV

"(Y/N) (Y/N) ARE YOU OKAY. TOOTHLESS (D/N) COME ON LETS TAKE HER TO DAD." I yell at the dragons that was playing in the sand. I got on Toothless with (y/n) in my arms and her dragon riding next to us. We was having such a good time and she is able to sing. Who knew.

One trip Later

"DAD! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH (Y/N)!" I yell throughout the house. I saw dad coming down the steps with a worried expression on his face. 

"Oh dear Odin. Hiccup go get her father and the doctor okay I lay her in your bedroo is that alright?" My dad asks.

"Yea of course. I'll be right back." I say rushing out of the house.

I retrive her father and the doctor. 

After a Long Wait for a result.

Doctor walks out of my room and downstairs.

"So how is she?" I ask anxiously.

"She will live, but from what I gathered she was slightly poison in a way. She was already was catching a fever and the poison took advantage of that and made it worst, but she will be resting for the next week and be fine though." Doctor said.

Everyone in the room let out a sigh of relief. 

"What kind of person would poison my daughter though?" Her father asks.

"I don't know, but me and you will figure this out. Hiccup can take care of her while we work out this situation." My dad says.

"Okay I'll stay by her side until she wakes then." I say.

"Thank you Hiccup. I'd really appreciate." Her father says.

Him and my dad walk out the room along with the doctor. I go upstairs and sit beside the bed where she lays. Her dragon (d/n) and toothless are asleep on the other side of the room. 

She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. But who would do such a thing to a nice, kind hearted girl. She hasn't done anything wrong.

I kept thinking about that question before falling asleep with me sitting and my head on the bed.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hoped you enjoyed.

Lots of Love

-Invader