Chapter 12

One Winter Later

Your POV

You and Hiccup decided to have your wedding in the spring. Today is the day you marry Hiccup Haddock. The boy who changed your world upside down. Astrid and Valka was helping you with your dress (the one in the picture).

"Are you ready?" My father came in and asked.

"Yes." I say. I grab hold of his arm and begin to walk down the aisle. Astrid is my maid of honor while Fishlegs was Hiccup's best man. As I walked there was flower petals everywhere and at the end where Hiccup was standing was an arc full and cover in fliers of all colors.

VOWS SKIPPY

"I do." I say.

"By the power vested in me I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss your bride." Stoick said.

Hiccup pulled me close and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed each over so passionately. Everyone was cheering. The baby dragons came and got on our shoulders and started to lick us. (I'm going to let you guys the readers imagine what your guys party was about cause hey it's your day)

Me and Hiccup got on our dragons and rode off to that special cave that we only knew about. Valka said she will watch over the baby night furies while we was gone. When we landed I felt a pair of hands pull me off and start a pair of lips soft and sweet like honey pressed against mine.

"Love you goofball." I say.

"Love you more Mrs. Haddock." He said.

💖❤️💖❤️💖💖💖❤️
Sorry if this was a bit short but I got really busy.

Lots of Love

-Invader