Chapter 5

Your POV

Oh my Gods, did that actually happen yesterday. I, me (y/n) (y/l/n) kissed the next in line Chief. 

You was walking over to Gobber thinking about yesterday's events. You left (d/n) back home. She was so exhausted from the race where it was her first one. So you decided to let her sleep in for the day.

"G'mornin to ya lassy, lets get to work shall we." Gobber says.

5 Hours Pass

"Okay Gobber I'm headed out, (d/n) is expecting a basket full of fish when I get home and dad wants me to go hunting." you say walking out the door.

You go to the market and buy the fish. Then you start to head home when a familar Night Fury nudges you.

"Hey there Toothless what you doing isn't Hiccup playing with you today or did he have Chiefy things to do?" You ask in a cute voice. 

Toothless frowns and you know Hiccup had Chiefy things going on. 

"Okay come on then, (d/n) is resting today to I'm going to need a dragon to fly me around and help me hunt. What do you say." you ask Toothless.

Toothless looks at you and smiles at you with his gummy smiles. You and Toothless walk to your house together. You set the basket of fish down, grab you bow and arrow and head back out with Toothless.

You and Toothless head over to Raven's Point and Head up your favorite tree. Toothless sits at the bottom hunting rabbits while you see if you can see if there are any deer around.

4 Hours Later

Hiccup's POV

"Toothless! Where are you bud!" I yell.

I thought I told him to meet me here at the Great Hall after I got done with my dad.

That when I saw (y/n) and Toothless riding in with 2 deers and 10 rabbits. Okay Once again, I'm impressed. 

Toothless and (y/n) land and I run over to them. 

"Hey bud, hey (y/n) what was you two up to today." I say.

"Oh well, while you was busy and (d/n) was resting, me and Toothless saw it as the perfect oppornity to go flying together and go hunt." (y/n) says.

"I'm sorry bud, but you know how my dad is and he did pracitically drag me there." I say chuckling a bit. And so did (y/n). 

Gods I swear her giggle is too adoreable.

"So, (y/n), want to go to the beach sometime or...?" I ask (y/n) while she was playing with Toothless.

"Yea, I'd like that. I need to get my mind off things for awhile anyways I've been feeling weird ever since this morning." She says.

"Okay I guess I get you tomorrow moring then. Is that alright?" I ask.

"Yea thats fine I'll see you later, but Toothless needs to bring these kill back with me and I'll send him back okay." She says.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow then. Toothless take her home safely alright." I say.

I watch walk until she turned a corner. And I started doing my happy dance.

Unknown POV

Oh she is going to regret she accpeted that offer, because Hiccup will always be mine and only mine.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Uh oh, who is that mysterious character, a fangirl, Astrid, we shall find out soon enough.

Lots of Love

-Invader