Chapter 11

Winter Season
Hiccup's POV
"Ok bud the time as come. Lets go visit our sweethearts." I say to Toothless. Me and Toothless run to my mom's office where (d/n) is giving birth to her babies.

2 Hard Deaf Hearing Screeches Later

"WAAAA" All the baby night furies have been born and (d/n) is resting.
One Night Fury is white with Green eyes. The first born and it is a girl.
The second is black and has blue eyes. Second born and is a boy.
The last two are twins and they are both gray with bluish greenish eyes. One is a boy and one is a girl.

"Hiccup look they all look so adorable." (y/n) says holding the twins.

"Yea they really do." I say holding the baby black one.

"Oh okay the first born should be named? Oh I got it! How about Starlight." (y/n) asks (d/n). (d/n) nods in agreement.

"Well how about Toothless Jr. For this little guy." I point to the baby black dragon I was holding. (d/n) purrs and looks at Toothless who grins with his toothless grin.

"And for these two little ones I think they should be called Apollo and Artemis." my mom states. We all nod in agreement.

"By the way I have a question for you (y/n)." I say putting Toothless Jr. down. I pull out a small red box and get down on one knee.

Your POV
"OH MY GODS." I say when I see Hiccup get down on one knee. The whole room goes quiet

"(Y/n) we have been together for little over a year now and would love to you to stay by my side and I just....ha...I just love you so much (y/n). Will you marry me." Hiccup asks holding a multiple colored diamond ring.

"YES YES YES HICCUP I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." I say. he slips on the ring on my finger while standing up.

"You know that cave we found. Well I got all different colored diamonds and this is a one of a kind ring. Just like you. You are one of a kind." he says holding me.

"Oh Hiccup." I say kissing him rather passionately. He does the same and the whole room is filled with Vikings that I was oblivious too. My attention was focused on my one true love. We pull apart to see everyone clapping and cheering. I look at the forest green eyes I fell for.

"I am the luckiest girl in the world." I say.