Chapter 8

Your POV

We got back to Berk and we realize people was scattering everwhere.

"Hey whats going on here?" I ask a lady.

"There is a big storm coming." the lady says and runs of. Me and Hiccup decide to go seperate ways to gather our things from our homes and go to the Great Hall. 

Everyone was entering the Great Hall when the storm started. You was in the great hall with (d/n) when you noticed that Hiccup was no where to be seen you started to get worried.

Hiccup's POV

"Okay bud lets hurry back to the Great hall." I say to Toothless. 

Me and Toothless was on our way out when the storm started, but on our way out of the house a tree had fallen and had trapped us in the house. Toothless couldn't blast it because he had a sore where his plasma ball would ignite.

"Crap, we're trapped." I say. "And knowing (y/n) she'll come looking for us. I don't want her out in this storm, but we can't get out. So I have to just pray that she doesn't come out in this rain.

Your POV

"Okay it's been 2 hours since I last saw Hiccup." I say. He wouldin't take that long to get the valueables. The only thing valueable to him is his dragon and his journal.

"Come on (d/n) we can sneak out the back." I whisper to her. She nods in agreement. We was able to sneak out the back and walk to Hiccup's house. His house wasn't far from the Great Hall. When we got on the porch we knew the reason why. I knew Toothless couldn't blast it because of his illness.

"(D/N) BLAST IT!" I yell of the strong wind.

Hiccup's POV

I hear someone yell when a plasma ball broke through the fallen tree. And (y/n) walked in along with (d/n) and shut the door behind her.

"Your not getting off that easy Haddock." She says.

"(y/n) I wished you stay with the others, you could've gotton hurt while trying to save me." I say worried about her. 

"Well I got worried about you and went looking to late now thouh. Might as well get comfortable because we ain't going anywhere." She say reasuring me.

"Okay. I'm just glad your alright." I say hugging her. We walk over to the fire to stay warm. I walked upstairs and grabbed the giant blanket that was on my bed and brought it down in front of the fireplace. and we wrapped up in it. The dragons was behind us also keeping us warm. I noticed that (y/n) was starting to fall asleep. So I layed her down next to me and I wrapped my arms around her. 

"Goodnight (y/n)." I whisper.

"Goodnight Haddock." She says with a grin. We both fall asleep cuddled up.

Next Morning 

Your POV

I wake up cuddle up to Hiccup. The storm had stopped and I needed to get up, but didn't want to wake up Hiccup. I slowly got out of his grasp and went to the kitchen and cooked up breakfast. 

"Mmmmm, I smell something good in there." Hiccup says while waking up.

"Well its almost done so you might want to walk in here and get it before it gets cold." You say from the kitchen. you heard footsteps walking into the kitchen and hands wrapping around your waist.

"Smells good in here what are you cooking?" Hiccup asks while his head sits on my shoulder. 

"Um...eggs, cooked lamb chops with some yake milk." I says.