Chapter 13

Your POV

I wake up in the cave me and Hiccup went to with him just staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Just looking at my beautiful wife." he says moving his body on top of mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and start to play with his auburn locks.

"Oh is that so. Well I'll have to meet her won't I." I say sarcastically. Hiccup chuckles and starts to kiss you. Rather passionately. You do the same. His hands start to glide down to your lower back pulling you closer. In one sudden movement you was sitting on his lap and your hands was on his cheeks. You pull apart for breathe.

"I could get used too this. Being the wife of a rebellious chief and the master dragon trainer of Berk." you say smirking. He just chuckles and smiles.

"You know I just got a brilliant idea." I say getting up off his lap.

"Ah (y/n) I liked how we was come back." Hiccup says whining.

"I will hold on just listen. Okay so one I noticed how all the dragons have to sleep on the roofs is the house was to small or something. So what if we made a design where there was a balcony on the roof. And we make like a dragon neat for them you know what I mean." You say excitedly sitting on Hiccup's lap again.

"Yea that's not bad (y/n)! See this is one of the reasons I love you." Hiccup states. He kisses you and you kiss back.

"I have a little present for you by the way." He says. He hands you a journal with the design that on your dragon saddle.

"Oh my gods Hiccup thank you." You say kissing him on the forehead.

"I also have a gift for you too." you say having to lean over Hiccup. it was behind him. You sit back up and hand him a helmet.

"Thank you (y/n) I've been meaning to make one but never had the time." he says. (it's the helmet that he is wearing in the beginning of the movie httyd2).

"Well that's what you get. Ans your lucky your wifey here know how to blacksmith and make stuff." you say pointing at yourself in victory.

"Yea I know." Hiccup says smirking and kisses you.

"Love you." he says.

"Love you more." you says.

❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖
Sorry if it was a bit crappy but I've been busy lately. Also check out my other story
That cold winter night (Jack frost and reader)

Lots of Love
-Invader