Chapter 3

Your POV

"COME ON (D/N) LETS GO WE GET TO TRAIN TODAY WITH HICCUP!" You shout happily.

"Be careful (y/n)!" Your dad yells at you while you walk out the door with (d/n).

You start walking to the forest with your bow and arrow to pass time if you got there early. Which you did.

You also took some paint with you to draw a target on a tree. You started to shoot and hit the target everytime. When you heard a tree branch snap. You aimed at where you heard the noise and (d/n) got her dragon breathe ready. 

"WHOA WHOA EASY its just me." Hiccup exclaimed as he held his hands up in surrender and Toothless mocked him. 

"Hiccup don't scare me like that. You might have had a arrow right between the eyes." You say.

"Well you ready to get to training?" Hiccup asks.

"You bet." You say.

HOURS LATER

"Wow, I can't believe you mastered dragon riding in one day!" Hiccup exclaims.

"Well I am anxious to get up in the air and fly. Myabe even compete in the dragon races." You say.

"Well I'll compete in that then." Hiccup says. 

"When is the next race anyways." You say.

"Im 2 weeks." Hiccups answers.

"Okay well looks like I got some more training to do." You say. "Hey race you back home." You shout.

"Oh your on!" Hiccup says.

You both hope on your dragon's and get ready.

"On your mark...Get set..." Hiccup was cut off by you saying...

"GO!" You yell as you soar high in the sky ahead of Hiccup. You see Hiccup right behind you. You go to turn around when you slip off your saddle. Falling to the ground.

"(Y/N)!" Hiccup screams. He goes to catch you, but (d/n) catches you first. You get yourself comfortable and turn to look at him with a cheeky smirk. When he realizes what you did you beat him to the village and land by your house.

"Hahahaha in your face I won, I can't believe you fell for that." You say to him.

"Oh haha very funny. That was too risky though (y/n) I actually thought you was about to fall to your death." Hiccup says to you. 

"Okay I'm sorry Hiccup I won't do it again, sorry for worrying you." You say.

"Thank you." Hiccup says to you.

"Well I'll see you at the race then. I'll be training too much to see anyone or work. Now that I have my very own dragon and can ride one now I got to train to the fullest. I'll have to tell Gobber of course, but I'm sure he'll understand." You say.

Hiccup's POV

Wow she dedicated to even after mastering dragon riding in one day. She keeps impressing me every minute.

Back to Your POV

"Well I'll see at the race then Hiccup. Better get ready to eat my dust." You cockily say.

"Okay challenge accoeted. See you there (y/n)." Hiccup says. 

He walks you home once more you say your goodbyes and goodnights. 

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Another chapter hope you enjoy.

Lots Love

-Invader