Chapter 4

2 Weeks Later

I started to saddle up (d/n) and headed off towards the arena.

Over the 2 weeks I worked a little at the blacksmith to make Gobber happy and train with (d/n) the rest of the time.

I'm for certain that I'll win.

"Okay dad I'll see you later at the race okay I'm leaving Love you." You yell to your dad upstairs.

"Okay sweetie I'll see you there when you win." Your dad yells back down.

You head out of the house and you and (d/n) fly out to the arena and start to notice the entire village piling in. I saw my dad and he gave me a thumbs up and a smile. I did the same back.

Stoick had some villagers add another net to the others and they painted it white. Everyone had their own color, Astrid had blue, the twins had green, Snoutlot had red, and so on.

We all start to get ready on the starting line.

Gobber was below us about to blow the horn...

"3...2...1...GO!" Gobber shouted and right at when the horn blew I took off and was ahead of everyone even Hiccup.

TIME SKIP TO THE BLACK SHEEP

The Twins with 2

Snoutlout with 1

Fishlegs with 3

Astrid with 4

Hiccup with 5

(Y/N) with 0

"Okay girl, listen this is our first race don't worry about it, we can still win this we just got to get that black sheep." You told (d/n).

You heard the horn blow and knew the black sheep has been released. They always hide it somewhere  different everytime. But you had an idea where they hide it.

"Come on girl I think I know where they hide it this time." You say.

But you was too late Hiccup had the same idea and was on his way to the finish line. 

You was right on his tail. You could see it in Toothless's claws. You thought of something crazy, but you told (d/n) about it and she agreed even if it was scary.

You jumped off of her and was able to grab the sheep without Toothless or Hiccup noticing. (d/n) flew beside them letting them notice you was gone.

Hiccup's POV

When I look over to my left I saw (d/n), but (y/n) wasn't on her and I started to get worried until Toothless roared at me and (y/n) was dangling from the sheep we was holding and she was able to pry it loose from Toothless's grasp and she fell and I was about to go get her until (d/n) caught her and the raced ahead and won the race.

She still amazes me.

Your POV

I won the race and everyone yelled and screamed and clapped. 

I looked over and saw Hiccup was worried, relieved and angry.

After the arena cleared it was just you and Hiccup alone together cleaning up since it was your guy's turn to clean up the arena. 

"Look Hiccup I know I promised you that I wouldn't do something like that again, but I don't know what got over me and I'm..."  when I got cut off by Hiccup kissing me. 

My eyes was wide open and I was shocked. He pulled off me still holding my face in his hands and his forehead touching mine. I held his hands.

"I just don't want anything to happen to you (y/n)." Hiccup whispers.

Still shaken a little (d/n) and Toothless pushed us closer and I realized this was the perfect moment to tell him how I really feel.

"Hiccup um...listen I feel the same way, I don't want anything to happen to you either." You say.

"(y/n) I love you and I always have I just never knew how to approach you cause you never really talked to anyone and..." Hiccup was saying till you cut him off you another kiss and he kissed you back with his hands on your waist bringing you closer. You wrapped your arms around his neck and ran your fingers through his auburn hair. 

You pull apart and look into each others eyes.

"I love you (y/n)" Hiccup whispers.

"I love you too Hiccup." You whisper back.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Leave me a comment what you think. I'm glad some people are reading this. Its my first story and I just want to make it good.

Lots of Love

-Invader

_