A/N

Hey, I know I posted one of these not long ago but i felt like i needed to post one. 

I am honestly in shock that Jackson has left. I am so sad to see him go that i don't know if i can watch greys anymore. sure the other characters (are there even any left) are great and all but there are 3 THREE members of the original cast left. bailey, mer and richard and that is it. 

it honestly feels like a whole new show, not the show that i loved so much. the writing is crap, SOOO much covid talk (i know that we're in a pandemic i don't need to be reminded every 10 seconds) and EVERYONE IS LEAVING/DYING!

Jackson and Tom left this season AND andrew died. ALL IN ONE FREAKING SEASON WITH TOM AND JACKSON LEAVING IN THE SAME EPISODE! 

AND THERE IS SEASON 18!1 With what actors? with what characters? I don't want any new characters, i just want my old babies back. 

yes this update is basically me hating on greys because that episode has me so upset. but i have to say, he did get a VERY good send off. probably one of the only good exits of the entire series. 

the writer REALLY left room for the possibility of a spin-off and i really hope they do it. with jackson, april, harriet, tom and catherine all going to boston, i really think they could pull it off and it would be super successful. i would love to see japril get back together officially. 

i should probably stop ranting now but i just watched the episode and im so mad. anyway g'night ya'll i should probably go to sleep now.