Chapter 29

The last thing I remembered was my world shutting down, and here I am. My eyes went in every direction, left to right, up and down. The room felt dim with walls without the radiance windows, it made me feel insane.

The chandelier that emitted yellow lights was the only source of light I had.

The room was silent, the only thing I could hear was the abrupt footsteps from behind the dark oak wood door that won't even budge. I rest my head to my knees that I pulled close, feeling the warmth of my body.

A day. Has it been a day? I do not know but even then, I don't think I would like to know. I glanced at the mirror at the corner of the room, it sat there in a beige drawer. Fresh roses and white lilies on a glass vase sat beside it with a taunt.

I stood up and went close but did not saw my reflection. I went closer with a hand touching the oval-shaped mirror with its golden edges, the sudden cognization hitting me like a truck. "Holy shit!" I accidentally yelped, dropping the mirror down on the floor as it shattered into fragments.

Looking down at the broken pieces, I still couldn't see my face. I waved my hand and touched my face, thinking that I was still asleep or a ghost. "Did you have a good sleep, (y/n)?" the velvety voice asked softly.

Slowly, I turned around. With one step forward, I was already right in front of him. My eyes went wide and staggered backward from the sudden whirl of wind I felt as if I just ran a mile. "What...what was that?" I looked down on my feet, checking if I had something on that made me walk fast but there was none.

"The blood moon will come in two more days, (y/n)! In those times, you will be transforming to the likes of us, darling. How exciting."

"Never! I'll never be like you!" I yelled, taking the vase above the drawers and throwing it at him. Perseus caught it with a swift movement and gave me a threatening look, he huffed in annoyance and put the vase down on the bedside table.

"If you're going to be a pain, my dear (y/n). I might as well put you in the dungeons until you behave properly," Perseus snapped, taking heavy footsteps towards me. Before I could stride away to the door, he pulled me by the hair from behind and pushed me towards his chest.

His hand clenched on my chin, freezing me in place. "No matter what you do, no matter how much you scream, no matter how much u try to persuade the people here, you will never leave me. You're mine, and I'll make you forget every drop of humanity you have and of this foolish world, (y/n)." he whispered in my ear as he licked my neck.

"Do you hate the likes of us that much, Perseus?" I questioned, pushing him away from me. The door suddenly slammed closed with a faint click. He walked towards me with my feet going backward.

"I bet you don't even know what love is! You probably never had a mother love you!" the words came out of my lips loudly and to my surprise, Perseus stopped from his tracks. "You don't know anything, (y/n)." he bit down on his lip and pulled me close.

"Yeah, I'm right. You don't have a mother," I said once more as I saw a hint of sorrow in his dark brown eyes. It was like a trigger, maybe I found something that he must've been fond of. "I bet she doesn't even like you, you psycho." I glared with his grip tightening.

I needed to know, I wanted to know how much his limit is. "Stop it, (y/n)." he said with a calm tone, but behind his visage and nonchalant look, I could see a crack of fiery rage.

There was no stopping now.

"I mean, who wouldn't? I don't even like you." I spat and with that, I felt myself flying and coming to a blow. I groaned in pain, feeling my back throb against the wall. "You will never speak ill of me ever again, (y/n). You are my fiancé so act like one!" he screamed in anger.

"Or else, I'll have to sew that pretty mouth of yours shut!" he glared down at me like daggers cutting through my inside. In a snap, the door burst open as two men came inside.

"What the fuck are you two doing here? I'm not letting you scums touch my future wife! Call the other females immediately or I'll bash your heads off." Perseus demanded and scurried them off, I heard them scoff and left immediately with heavy, running footsteps.

"The scum here is you, Perseus." I groaned in pain. Perseus laughed in response and pulled me up by the hair and pushed me to the bed, both of his hands on each side. "Feisty, feisty little (y/n). When will you ever learn? Will you learn in the dungeon? Or will you learn once you're mine to really own?" he tilts his head with a sigh, pondering on his question.

"Let's test it out, shall we? Ladies! Take her to the dungeon." he stood up and leaned against the wall across from me.

"No! Let me go! I'm not going!" I kicked and swear but they didn't seem to be having a problem with that. Their eyes felt dead and not once did they looked at me but only straight ahead. "Oh," Perseus made the two girls stop from their tracks.

"Take her to the special room. I don't want her sharing any cells with those vile little shits. I want her confined and without a scratch or I'll make you two walk on fire." Perseus ordered with a snarl, "Yes, my prince." they replied and continued walking.

"Prince my ass! Let me go!" I yelled but they only ignored me.

There were many vampires all alike in features, they all screamed perfect. Their eyes weren't all alike though, some had red and some had purple, green, and other colors. But one thing that was common with them was that they're all bloodsucking monsters.

A similar metal door opened, giving out a loud clank when it hit the concrete wall. The ladies' footsteps marched down the steps in unison, slowly and steadily.

I looked in each cell, some were sleeping and others balled themselves at the corner of their cell. They stopped in front of a room, it had no bars but walls. I didn't notice how big and long this dungeon was after looking back.

One opened the door and went inside, forcing me to sit down on a chair with leather straps on my wrists and ankles. Syringes, scalpels, and other stuff were all lined up on the tray beside me. I couldn't help but feel the fear lurching from my stomach, I swallowed it away immediately and ignored the tools.

The ladies left me inside and I began to struggle in my binds. "Help! Someone!" I screamed.