𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

finny presents

finny presents...

┍ ┑
✿ madd hatter ✿
┖ ┙

┍                                      ┑✿ madd hatter ✿┖                                      ┙

| SUMMARY |

BEING APART OF THE WONDERLAND COMMUNITY is not always so special, nor a good thing.

Thea Hightopp, known to wonderland residence as Little Hatter, is a clockwork of a teenager. She is in particular to those around her, and to many say is as crazy as her father.

Thea was never well aware of her family, and only really cared about the joys of staying with the Mad Hatter to which she called dad.

When her father alerts her that she would be joining the community of Aurudon Prep, she was ecstatic to be joining the pressy pink princesses, that was until she met them.

She was treated as if she was different by other royalty, all except for the King and Queen's son.

He made a high acceptance of her. He could quite say he adored the fifteen year old. Being a year older than her still made him feel protective over the girl. With the help of the Queen of Hearts daughter, he was able to make her feel at home.

The news of having Thea become the prince's royal advisor struck a happy nerve, and she was eager to get started.

When she hears that she needs to be present when five teens come from the Isle of the Lost to prove her worthy of Royal Advisor, she didn't understand that meeting these kids would lead her to someone who had struck her in the heart...

┍ ┑
✿ ✿
┖ ┙

FINNY SPEAKS !

yeah this is gonna suck, but enjoy I guess.