oo7. 𝑠𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠

——————————————————————————   THEA WALKED IN THE HALLWAY ALONE, holding books in one arm while running through the papers that sat atop of them

THEA WALKED IN THE HALLWAY ALONE, holding books in one arm while running through the papers that sat atop of them. Soon, the girl heard footsteps behind her, and soon, her name being called.

She turned to see Evie running up to her. "Hey, T!" she spoke, stopping to slow her pace next to the girl.

"Hey Eves! What's up?" Thea spoke, still running through the papers, at least was until Evie placed a test with a B+ written at the top.

"No way!"

"I know right!"

"That's amazing Evie!" Thea brought the older teen into a side hug, congratulating her on the achievement.

The girls used to have talks about their grades, and Evie confessed that sometimes she just feels like a pretty face. Thea decided to help her with homework, and school work after school and outside of school. Eventually she started getting more C's , but that was the first B+ she ever got.

" i'm so happy for you Evie!" Thea exclaimed, smiling from ear to ear she she congratulated her friend.

"Thanks!" Soon, Evie's face dropped, allowing a frown to consume her face. She turned to Thea, preparing to speak. "Can I ask you a question?"

" Yeah, anything."

"How do you deal with it?"

"With what?" The girls were now outside, walking along in a main area where everyone eats.

"Them. Talking, all the time." Evie asked. "I hear people say things about me everyday. It hurts, Thea."

Thea felt bad for the girl. All of her friends were experiencing it as well. She didn't know the plans that they had for coronation, but Evie was still extremely hurt. Thea always wanted to be that person to allow a open passage to friendship. She's willing to do it for the VK's too.

" There's nothing we can really do about it." Thea spoke truthfully, causing Evie to lower her head. "All we can do is prove them wrong." Thea smiled as an determined look hit Evie's face.

"Okay." she spoke, her voice more enthusiastic.

"Evie! There you are!" The voice of Mal entered view of the girls. "I need help!"

"Mal, what is it?"

Mal looked around the open area, before turning back to the girls. "Ben just asked me on a... date."

Thea and Evie exchange looks, their smiled grew as wide as they could and they begin to squeal. Mal covers her ears in annoyance, Evie sill squealing when Thea gasped.

"I have a date with Carlos in a few-"

Evie squealed even louder, grabbing both girls by their hands to go get ready...

——————————————————————————
edited.