ooo. 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒

——————————————————————————

"EXCUSE ME, COMING THROUGH!" THE SOUNDS OF shoves and an apologetic voice filled the hallways of Auradon Prep. The course of 'sorry' and 'my bad' continued as Thea raced down the hallway, bumping multiple students walking to their dorms.

Thea was in a hurry. She had overslept, and forgotten that she was supposed to be giving Ben support for his first proclamation as King of the United States of Auradon. He was going to give the children of the Isle of the Lost a chance here at Auradon.

Thea was the first to hear about the decision. To be completely truthful, she was nervous about the idea at first, of course.She didn't really blame herself, for it sounded like one of the worst ideas in the history of Auradon. But then the excitement of giving people the chances to live a different life than the horrid one they have to relate to as reality. Thea was willing to give it a shot, to see she wasn't the only different kid at Auradon.

Thea was excited to meet the children of some of the villains. Saying she was future Royal Advisor of Auradon, she wanted to make change, just like they did for the people of Wonderland. It was amazing to be able to be apart of something like what Ben was doing, and Thea never regretted being that one person by Ben's side that supported him full-time.

Thea soon pushed out her thoughts when she heard a manly voice come echoing down the halls. By the sound of it, she could tell that that was the King's voice, and she could clarify that Ben had already told his parents.

"Dad.." The voice of Ben slighted down as Thea opened the door of the room. Soon, all eyes were on her, the parents of Benjamin Florian with their eyebrows raised, and Ben with a look of relief and annoyance. "You're late, Thea."

"Sorry, Ben. I'm not QuickSilver, but I tried." Thea set down the set of books she was carrying on a beside table closest to her. "I assume-"

"He told us." The King stated, cutting off Thea mid-sentence. "Thea, you agreed to this?"

Thea was at a blank page. She didn't know whether to defend the king, or to backlash him. Her personalities going back and forth in an argument, deciding on what to do. She decided to just open her mouth and let the words be brought out on their own.

"With all due respect, your majesty," Thea began, her voice beginnings off as small. "I believe as Royal Advisor and King, we should be able to, I guess you could say, 'experiment'." Her voice got more sure of itself as she spoke. "I think this is a great opportunity to try new things with the people of Auradon."

The King and Belle stood, looking at Ben and Thea to continue.

"Just how you had to learn to accept Thea, you can learn to do it with them to." Ben continued, soon holding Thea in a side hug, her braided pigtail trapped between his side and her shoulder.

Adam soon turned to his wife, looking as for reassurance to make this decision come clear. Belle gave a slight nod, with her eyes slightly squinting.

The King turned and sighed at his son and Royal Advisor. "I suppose the children are innocent." he said lowly, not projecting his voice as hard as he did when Thea heard him down the hallway.

Ben's head swiftly picked up and brightened, excited for his dad's decision.

Adam walked away from his son, not before giving a slight nod to Thea, who sent him a smile. He walked off to the balcony as Belle came up to the two teenagers.

"Well done." Belle said, fixing up her son's jacket, and placing a light kiss to the other female's forehead, signaling as a thank you for helping Ben.

Thea gave a wave to the Queen, right as Belle turned to lace her arms with her husband, walking further out of the room.

"I knew you could do it." Thea said, looking up at Ben. "All you had to do was speak to them. With or without me here." She poked his side, signaling him to let her go.

Thea wasn't a big fan of being touched. She didn't mind it, but didn't like to be touched for a very long period of time, and Ben knew that.

"I know." Ben stated, sighing as he looked to the Isle. "I hope this will work out."

"Me too, Ben." Thea said, looking out to the sights of the Isle. Her eyes slightly showed a flow of  a dry colored blue, before changing back to its normal brown. "Me too."

——————————————————————————

FINNY SPEAKS !
Hehe
edited.
——————————————————————————