oo4. 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦, 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦

——————————————————————————

   "WHY CANT YOU DO THIS YOURSELF AGAIN?", THEA questioned Ben, who was taking her hand and guiding her down the hallway.

"As Royal Advisor, you have to do these sort of...things." Ben replied, not sounding very convincing with himself.

Basically, Ben thought it was a good idea to bring Thea to talk to the villain kids, without Audrey's consent of course. He literally dragged her out of bed JUST to visit the new students.

"You made me get dressed, for you to talk to the VK'S for five minutes?" Thea remarked, still tired from the sudden awakening.

When Ben suddenly responded with a 'Hey Mal!', Thea quickly straightened up to fix everything wrong, knowing that they were in front of all five VK's.

"I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything... That... you needed..." Ben said, quarrying his eyes around the room nervously, avoiding any eye contact with the purple headed VK.

Mal proceeded to smirk, quickly hiding it before looking around the room to her friends. "Not that I know of." Mal stated, looking back to the two royalty standing in front of her.

"Okay. All right. Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh..." Ben started, before interrupting himself, grabbing Thea's hand, and walking off just before they hear a voice yet again.

"Oh, wait!" Sakai called out. The two royals stopped and returned back to the door.

"Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" Mal asked, her eyes actually sparking a light of concern.

"Yeah, the whole school goes." Ben responded, turning to Thea who passed him a nod.

"Wow." Sakai spoke, throwing her friends a look of 'interest' at the newfound information. She returned to the view of the King. "That is beyond exciting."

Mal silenced her friend with a finger to the face, causing her eyes to slightly shine a yellow out of anger, fading in order to keep character.

"Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal questioned, flickering her eyes onto Thea, which began to shine a shade of green.

"I wish you could." Ben spoke, his eyes dropping the glittering shine as he talked to Mal. "Up front it's just me, Thea, my folks, and my girlfriend."

Thea took the soon initiative to look around the dorm, finding Carlos on the floor with the campus mutt, Dude sitting with him. Carlos caught her gaze at him, giving her a small wave, soon enough Thea returned the gesture, blush spreading on her face.

Their stares were soon enough disturbed when his eyes traveled to Mal, who had closed the door in the royal's faces.

——————————————————————————
TODAY WAS AURADON'S BIG GAME. BEN, JAY, AND CARLOS would all be playing on the tourney field today, and the three friends were by the lockers at a nearby table.

"I really don't feel like cheering today." Talana spoke, writing in a notebook.

Talana was one of the many cheerleaders in the school. She recently began to start using tumbling and gymnastics, along with dance as well. Cheering caused her to have an association with Audrey, who bossed the girls around all. the. time.

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Avery assured, playing with the rings she withheld in her hand.

Talana soon fixed her gaze on Jay, who was currently flirting with the girls.

Thea soon found the gaze that Talana had set, looking behind herself to find the vk himself.

"Why are you staring at their table?" Avery asked the two, now fixing her gaze on the table of girls.

"I hate that Jay is flirting with Katie and HER friends. I mean what the heck." Talana said, her voice dictated with anger laced in ever trace of the words that left her mouth.

Thea and Avery then turned to each other, soon turning to the Princess of Maldonia with confusion and amusing looks.

Talana's eyes left the table as it went to her friends, lacing her face with confusion as well. Her eyes widened in realization. "I-I mean uh." Talana tried to fix.

"He's making them feel like t-they have a chance?" Talana spoke, her tone released a questionable voice, as if she was trying to cover up a lie in the tracks, in which she failed.

"You like Jay-" Avery classified.

"No."

"You do." Thea soon joined the conversation.

"You can't talk. We haven't finished our conversation about Carlos." Talana teased, clasping her hands together, her eyes looking to the sky in admiration for dramatic effect.

The laughter of the three erupted, going on for quite some time, causing the remaining tables to look at the girls. Even earning a slight stare from Carlos and Mal.

The three sit in a comfortable silence before hearing Ben sing 'Mal' at most to the top of his lungs.

The girls jump at the sudden spur of excitement, looking up to see the five vk's and Ben atop close to the lockers.

The girls looked at the scene in confusion, but after seeing the vk's walk away, a phone at the table chimed. Talana pulled out the phone.

Her face visibly cringed at the sight of the message she had gotten. "It's Audrey. I'll catch you guys later, I gotta get set for warmups." Picking up her things, she left the table.

"I'm gonna go too. Im gonna talk to Carlos for a while." Thea spoke to Avery, also packing her things.

"Have fun with your mannnn." Avery teased, smiling in the girl's face.

They said their goodbyes and parted ways, separate to prepare for the unknown events of today's game...

——————————————————————————
FINNY SPEAKS !

I wanted to get a chapter out for you guys today so here we go.

Check my recent announcement on my page to know when updates will be notified.

New chapter tomorrow. I gotta force myself out of my laziness-

I just graduated!!! Freshman year here I come!

——————————————————————————
edited