oo9. 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑠 ( 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 )

——————————————————————————TODAY WAS FINALLY FAMILY DAY, a day to which family from all different kingdoms come together to have a nice time with their children

TODAY WAS FINALLY FAMILY DAY, a day to which family from all different kingdoms come together to have a nice time with their children.

Due to the law, no parents from the isle or wonderland could come to the borders of Auradon. Due to that fact, Thea celebrated Family Day with the King and Queen.

Their son was currently singing 'Be our Guest' in honor of the origins of his parents, also allowing others and their families to enjoy the feast and festivities.

Ben and other descents of royalty just finished the song, just as Thea saw the villain children arrive.

Thea and her friends were preferably at the fruits, eating strawberries and pineapple.

"You think Ben's parents know Mal is his girlfriend?" Talana asked.

"I know they don't know" Avery spoke, laughing as she ate a strawberry.

Thea didn't know if Ben wanted to even tell them. She was surprised that the King and Queen didn't catch his act at the game! Ben was not the best at keeping secrets. He never was one about having secret, since he is so used to having his business out everywhere thanks to the paparazzi.

"Mama!" Thea was knocked out of thought hearing those words come from Talana.

"Hey suga!" Princess Tiana spoke to her daughter, giving her a hug as Prince Naveen entered the conversation. "Hey, baby." He spoke, holding a pot in his hands.

The royals of Maldonia soon turned to the friends of their daughter. "Oh Thea! So good to see you again!" Thea was soon brought into a hug by Tiana.

"Hi, Ms. Tiana!" Thea and Avery both spoke.

"How are you, dearies?"

"We are great, thank you, Tiana." Avery replied, taking the hands of the princess.

"Dear, can I place the gumbo down?" Naveen spoke, interrupting the conversation the four girls will having.

"Sorry Naveen." Tiana walked up to her husband, planting a peck on his lips, before turning back to the girls.

Talana gasped at the sight. "Momma, you made-"

"Gumbo? I sure did!" she exclaimed, grabbing her daughter's hand in her gloved ones. "I spent all night going through your granddaddy's recipe."

The five were standing at the table, continuing to talk as they ate fruit and food that was provided. That was until...

'You!'

The sound of Queen Leah's voice echoed to the ears on residence.

The three friends look at each other, soon enough they begin racing to the spot where they could see Mal, Audrey, and Queen Leah face to face.