oo8. 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒

——————————————————————————   THEA WAS RESTING ON EVIE's BED, WAITING for Carlos and preferably rambling on and on about possible outcomes of the soon to be date

   THEA WAS RESTING ON EVIE's BED, WAITING for Carlos and preferably rambling on and on about possible outcomes of the soon to be date.

Mal was also getting ready for a date with Ben, so Evie decided to help both of the girls prepare for the fun their two friends would deliver.

Mal was sitting at Evie's vanity, letting her apply makeup to her face.

"What if he changes his mind?" Thea spoke yet again, ranting on and on about the possibility of going on her date with Carlos. "I'm not very pretty, he shouldn't want to do this date right? He should just get with Jane. You know what, I'm gonna get changed. He probably already canceled-"

"Thea!" Evie shouted, stopping by the door the girl from running into the bathroom to change out of the dry blue themed outfit.

"He didn't bail, he is gonna absolutely love you! Their is no way I would let him." Evie spoke, allowing the girl to relax in the mist of her nervousness,

Thea sighed, nodding her head before hearing the ding! come from her phone.

Doggie Boy

meet me at the waters at the edge of the school's island.
-C.D.V

Thea's face mentally then soon enough physically lit up from the message she recieved. "ill see you guys soon!" Thea walked out the door, hearing a faint 'bye!'from the girls.

Thea began skipping down the hallway, just before slowing her pace in thought.

What will this lead to? Is he just using me? How will he plan this out, Thea thought.

Soon enough, she knew she had to give this a try, whether she likes it or not.

——————————————————————————
THE SOUNDS OF THE WAVES FILLED THEA AND CARLOS' EARS, as they walked along the edge of the island of which the school was afloat on. The sand pulled a feeling on Thea's feet as in the middle she decided to take off her shoes and socks. The two walked in a comfortable silence, soon, Carlos muttered up enough courage to grab Thea's hand.

She got that ping through her body, and immediately wanted to let go, but she didn't. She was surprisingly okay with the fact that he was indeed touching her. The connection the two felt was pretty fantastic. Thea properly intertwined her hands with his.

"How has being here at Auradon been for you?" Thea stated, breaking the silence after fixing their hands. Carlos looked slightly down to her face as they continued to walk.

"It's been, pretty neat. Not gonna lie." Carlos stated, chuckling to himself, swinging the two's arms back and forth. "Lot of fresh food, sports, the technology is amazing. Most of the people here are great." He looked to Thea, seeing the smile on her face as she looked to the ground of sand.

"What about you?" Carlos asked. "I mean, how does it feel to become Royal Advisor and all that?"

"Stressful." Thea admitted, looking up to the De Vil that walked beside her, his eyes captivated in every word she said. "People's eyes are on me everywhere, just judging me. Wondering why i should even be capable to sit next to the King."

Carlos felt bad for the girl. Knowing that she wasn't from the isle, but any place other than Auradon was considered a place for the outsiders. Auradon was basically for the 'normal' people, and even though Thea was considered royalty, she still was a block of difference from others.

"Will it help if I way I think you are?" Carlos spoke, interrupting the walk that the two were having, now having each other face to face.

"What?"

"I think you're capable."

Thea let his words sink in. She was happy to have someone to talk all of this out to, and to also be able to open up to from behind the shell as Auradon's Prized Crazy Girl.

"You have exactly everything that it takes to be close to the throne." He spoke again, hesitation in his mind, but reaching forward. grabbing the girl's other hand to which she didn't let go. Carlos suddenly went silent, his eyes trailed to ocean, looking as the waves curled on each other. The sound of the small waves crashing on each other had a calming effect on both of the children's ears.

Thea noticed where his eyes had trailed, understanding that he was captivated in the waves. "Take off your shoes."

"Huh?" Carlos questioned, his eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Take. Off. Your. Shoes, De Vil."

Thea took off to the water, not waiting for the boy to remove his shoes and socks covered in black and white. She stayed at the length to which the waves freely crashed below her legs, allowing them to push against them. That was until she felt someone pick her up and toss her ever so lightly into the water.

The two run around, play in the water, and after getting cold from the multiple dunks Carlos did on her, they decided to go back to dorms.

Thea was currently hugging herself while being wrapped in Carlos' red, black, and white jacket, Carlos leading her to her dorm where they should be asleep for the night.

"Hurry and get back to your dorm. Fairy Godmother is usual on cameras. Don't wanna get you in trouble." Thea stated, grabbing her key and inserting it to the lock to slightly open the door.

"I'll see you in Goodness class?" Carlos asked.

"Not tomorrow, I have to help get ready for family day." Thea frowned, upset about not seeing the boy she lo- liked in class. Carlos' face physically dropped in sadness. "But you will see me around the family day event, okay?"

Carlos nodded, but not moving as the girl stared into his eyes. They stayed as if they had all the time in the world, right there right now. Thea knew it was time to go, but she couldn't help it.

"Bye, Carlos."

"Bye, Thea."

Thea closed the door, sighing.

She was captivated in everything about the boy. She wanted to know his past, his interests, what he looks for in a girl, his future... and Thea ever wonders if she could be in it...

——————————————————————————
FINNY SPEAKS !

yep that's the date

I feel like it's short so I might expand it when I go back in this book to edit.

ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY WHILE IM MOTIVATED!

check out the info for the sequel 'crazy and madd'

who wants a dedication on the sequel?

——————————————————————————
edited.