oo6. 𝑑𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛?

——————————————————————————THE ANNOUNCER NARRATED THE GAME'S PROGRESS AND MOVES

THE ANNOUNCER NARRATED THE GAME'S PROGRESS AND MOVES. Thea and Avery sat in the stands, and Talana stood with the cheerleaders, cheering on Ben and the boys.

Carlos and Thea had agreed they would do the date after the game, after Carlos said he already had a clear idea of what he wanted to do.

When Thea had told Avery, she squealed the biggest squeal in history. The girl was teasing Thea and Carlos, saying their 'ship name' in their faces.

They would hear 'Tarlos' every hour of the day.

The girls were sitting by Mal and Evie, watching the game evolve.

"This is a nail-biter, folks." The announcer spoke. "There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood falcons, two. The fighting knights, two. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals."

The scores were tied between the rivals, if auradon could earn these next points, they win the game.

"The teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. Akiho! The dragoneers have been laying down a withering hail of fire."

Soon, Coach turns towards Jay, putting him in the game. Thea looked down to see Talana cheering even better than she was before.

"And now a substitution..." the announcer said with surprise laced within the tone.

Thea soon sees Jay pick Carlos to stand up, bringing him up towards himself and coach.

Thea cant hear what they are saying, but her heart flutters as her and Carlos make eye contact, him mouthing a 'help me'.

Thea silently chuckled, shaking her head, mouthing 'good luck' to her vk.

"He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield." Thea mentally facepalmed at the announcer.

"When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be a big moment here. And the tipoff is ready. Here we go. Long pass goes to Jay. Jay dishes off to prince Ben. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing jig in his opponent's face. And now Jay gets the ball back. Here comes Jay! Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field."

"Jay makes a nice pass to Prince Ben through the kill zone."

The anticipation that ran through Thea's body was exciting and fearful. Seeing Carlos on the field was the exciting part. Whether they would win, she didn't know.

"23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Jay. Jay, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Jay. Big block from Chad. Jay dishes off to Prince Ben. And then Carlos with a big block, goes down. Jay through the kill zone, picks up Carlos. Oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire. Still, going on. Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Jay."