oo3. 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘

——————————————————————————THEA WAS WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAY, headed toward her room before seeing Mal, Sakai, and Evie down the hall

THEA WAS WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAY, headed toward her room before seeing Mal, Sakai, and Evie down the hall. The girl slowed her stance.

Thea had never got to know the VK'S since the day they actually met. They were introduced and then Thea had to leave. It was quite awkward if we really looked at it.

She wanted to willingly get to know them. She was finally excited to have people that had different roots come to Auradon, like her. She wanted to be with her 'clique'. She may not have been born at the Isle, but she was classified as 'different' in the eyes of the students.

Soon enough, she came out of thought. She decided to allow herself to talk to the three girls.

"Hey!" she shouted, catching the attention of the three girls. They turned around to be met with Thea, a smile plastered on her face.

"Can we... help, you?" Mal said, skeptical as to why the girl would want to be talking to the group of three.

Thea paused. She didn't know why she came up to the group. They seem cool and they honestly seem like kind people to hang out with. She wanted to get to know them better.

"I'm Thea." she began again, taking herself out of thought.

"Yeah we know." Sakai spoke, sass in her voice.

"Well uh. I wanted to talk to you guys." Thea continued. "You seem cool."

The three were taken aback by Thea's words. Nobody saw the villains kids of their worst enemies 'cool'. They were outcasted, and that was fine. Thea didn't know their plan to steal fairy Godmother's magic wand.

"Thanks. I guess you're cool, too." Mal stated, confusion laced in her tone.

"Ever had a study session?"

——————————————————————————
THE SIX TEENS, WHICH CONSISTED IF MAL, EVIE, Sakai, Avery, Thea, and Talana, along with a very late arriving Jane, we sitting in the room of Evie and Mal.

Evie was currently sewing a piece of clothing for herself, Mal was running through her spell book, and Jane was currently ranting on and on about her struggles of being ugly, all while Talana, Avery, Thea, and surprisingly Sakai, are trying to study.

"Mom said 'If a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it.'" Jane ranted for the millionth time.

"That's because if he can't, then he isn't-"

"Can you believe it?! What world does she live in?!" Jane cut Sakai off.

Don't get Thea wrong, she absolutely loved Jane. But she has gotten way over the top ever since she got her hair done by Mal. It was getting annoying. She was over-confident. Which she guessed is better than having no confidence at all.

"Girls! Do you like?" Evie asked, holding up a beautiful blue dress towards the VK'S new group of friends.

If Thea was being completely honest, Evie had skill. Her dresses and clothes were beautiful. Thea may have even sketched out some ideas for her.

Mutters of 'yes' and 'it's cute' came from the girls looking at the pieces of clothing. It was amazing.

"I'll never get a boyfriend" Jane exclaimed loudly, flopping on the bed Talana was sitting on, causing her books to fly to the ground.

Thea was able to catch them with her powers, a pink and blue aura holding the books up at the bottom. Thea lifted her finger up, the books following with it, bringing them back up to the bed where Talana sat, an irritated look on both the faces of Thea and Talana.

"Jane, I get that you're ranting here." Talana spoke up. "But this is the third time Thea had to catch my books for me. Please flop on the other bed."

"Yeah, this takes my energy." Thea intervened, not looking up from the book that held in her hand.

Thea was speaking the truth. It did make her tired from using her powers. The balls of pink and blue she makes consist of energy. Twenty percent of that energy is from her own body. So much for a C+ in science.

"Boyfriends are overrated." Mal spoke, blowing her eraser marks out of her book, soon continuing to write.

"And how would you know Mal?" Evie asked playfully with a 'as a matter of fact' tone, stopping herself from sewing and using her fist to hold her head up.

"You've never had one." Sakai finished for her, looking up from the math book Thea decided to lend her.

"It's cause I don't need one, Kai." Mal said, plastering a fake but small smile on her face, Evie doing the same, but more sincere.

"They're a waste of time." Mal finished.

Evie then disturbed the silence with a gasp, causing all in the room to turn and face her way. " I forgot to do Chad's homework!" Evie paused her sewing to run to her backpack and grab Chad's homework.

"I see your point Mal." Thea stated, making Mal throw her hand up towards the girl, seeing that she gets her wording.

"Nu uh!" Avery suddenly spoke. "You can't talk. I seen you and Carlos today."

Thea's eyes widened as her cheeks grew a light pink. Sakai and Evie share a look, before getting back to character and making 'ooh' noises.

"We just walked to dorms together, calm down." Thea replied, laughing at the antics of the VK's.

Mal smirked, her plan was working. They could get the information from Thea on the wand. They were going to impress their parents.

"You guys need to go on a date or something." Mal stated, fake excitement laced in her voice, in which for some reason, Thea could detect it.

"I'm gonna go ahead and head to my dorm" Thea mentioned to the girls, packing up her things to go to her room and nap from the long day she has had.

All of the girls in the room nodded, saying goodbye to Thea, walking out of the room just as Mulan's daughter followed inside.

The girl made it to her dorm, soon enough flopping down on the bed and falling asleep.

——————————————————————————
edited.